Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?

Discus and support Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried updating the game but it didnt find anything. the xbox version is 2.04 steam version is 2.05 e5b25395-2cc1-4d6d-8d43-46baf23cb6ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Youdeka, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Youdeka
    Youdeka Guest

I tried updating the game but it didnt find anything. the xbox version is 2.04 steam version is 2.05

:)

Youdeka, Dec 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Youdeka. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Some games will have different version numbers across storefronts, some updates are only released for specific platforms or storefronts. For more information I recommend contacting the game publisher regarding this: https://www.arcsystemworks.com/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Smwutches Win User

FH4 doesn't load progress

The game doesn't support cross saves between the Microsoft version and Steam version. If you play through Steam, you'll have to start over.
  4. FlamingDuckPie Win User

Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

Cross play and cross saves are possible between steam and windows store versions. You just can’t buy on steam then play on Xbox.

https://www.windowscentral.com/does-gears-5-support-cross-play-and-cross-save
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forza horizon 5 From Xbox to Steam

The game doesn't support cross-saves from Microsoft to Steam so there's no way to get your progress moved to the Steam version of the game.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360

The only cross-play version is the Better Together which unfortunately left the 360 behind. In order to play with your friend you'd need to play on the 360 version of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version? - Similar Threads - Blazblue cross tag

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  7. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  8. The Xbox cross platform situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox cross platform situation?: There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on with that, and do we have any confirmation as...
  9. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  10. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...