Blank screen and no audio when I start up my console

Discus and support Blank screen and no audio when I start up my console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was visiting a friends this weekend a brought my Xbox One with me. Upon returning home, and reconnecting it to my usual TV, my TV is displaying a "No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chase1496, Oct 19, 2015.

1. chase1496
    chase1496 Guest

I was visiting a friends this weekend a brought my Xbox One with me. Upon returning home, and reconnecting it to my usual TV, my TV is displaying a "No Signal" message on my usual HDMI input. I decided to try the same HDMI on my old 360, and it works perfectly
    fine. I have checked the HDMI output slot on my Xbox One for any physical damage and cant see anything wrong with it.

:)

chase1496, Oct 19, 2015
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Oct 19, 2015
  3. EagleFox104
    EagleFox104 Guest
    YouTube app is not loading

When I launch YouTube, it just give me blank screen. No error message appear, just blank screen. I tried to go back to home and it won't let me. System completely freeze up. The only way to get out of it is restart the console. I tried re-downloading
    app and even resetting my console and still getting the same issue. Please help.

EagleFox104, Oct 19, 2015
  4. MLB FR3AK Win User

Xbox One Blank Screen

Update: After waiting 30 mins on the blank screen it turned on and went to the setup screen. After setting the time zone I started to calibrate the kinect and during sound test it just went blank again. No audio, no nothing
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One X will not boot.

Hi,

When you switch on console, do you get any display before it powers off? Does it start up with the green splash screen, or does the screen stay blank?
  6. Cadin Harwood Win User

Xbox 360 guide

All the troubleshooting steps I've done are unplugging it for a while and plugging it back in because I can't do anything with the console on. Yes the Xbox worked just fine before it happened I was playing a game and I went to go turn wifi on I typed in the password and clicked connect when I did that a new guide screen popped up blank and now everytime on start up the console opens up the blank white guide screen
  7. Princess8607 Win User

I keep getting a blank screen after start up

8. garwin30 Win User

Purchased stubbs the zombie and not working

Just purchased stubbs the zombie from XBLA and it dont work properly.....the screen goes blank the flickers and then totally blanks out, the audio stops then starts and then stops totally....please help geniuses
Thema:

1. Blank screen and no audio when I start up my console - Similar Threads - Blank screen audio

2. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  5. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  6. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  7. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  8. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  9. Blank screen with audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank screen with audio: I'm having trouble playing movies on my Xbox one. While Blu-Ray is running I can hear the movie but can't see it; it has a blank screen. I can access the controls though, so I know it's not the TV...
  10. HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ...: I power on fine and can see the main menu except when HDCP needs to happen, my TV turns black. I cannot watch blu-rays or launch Netflix. Video is blank but sound remains. Hulu works, Live TV...