Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

Discus and support Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jao Chawarattanawong, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game perfectly fine (but it's laggy because it's the free one).

Also, I have another network that is far from my room it is also launching fine as well (but it is too laggy that it is unplayable).

I have tried playing on different devices (iPad, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro) and still have no luck. So my thought is that it is the problem with the router that I have used.

The first solution that I tried was to disable the firewall in the router but that still didn't work.
    Do I have to do port forwarding and if so what port (or configuration) should I use?
    Or is there any other solution that I could do? maybe tinkering with the router or security setting on my router?

:)

Jao Chawarattanawong, Mar 5, 2024
  2. Goodnight CCSO Win User

Stuck on My Games and Apps screen and can't go to the home screen

I not even sure that it's the preview program at all. My screen now loads up to a blank black screen after the my games and apps logo repeatedly pops up and disappears till it finally disappears completely to a blank black screen. It only shows the logo
    and none of my games and it also showed me sign in.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Blank Screen after the Xbox logo

4. dbdavidson777 Win User

Crimson Dragon blank screen after logos load.

Ya Im having the same issue, the game starts up with the crimson dragon logo then goes to a black screen but does nothing from there, just stays a black screen Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that has not resolved the issue, rly need a fix here
  5. XxZmanxX88 Win User

I did what you listed and I'm still getting a black screen after all the logos load
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Cork! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start off, I suggest reinstalling the game. To do that:

• Go to My Games and Apps.
    • Hover over the game.
    • Press the Menu button.
    • Select to uninstall the game.
    • Wait until the game is completely unsintalled.
    • Press and hold the power button on the console for 5-10 seconds until the console powers off completely.
    • Leave the console off for 3 minutes.
    • Power the console on.
    • Reinstall the game.

Let us know how that goes for you and what the results are. We'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^
Thema:

Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

1. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming) - Similar Threads - Blank Screen Logo

2. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  5. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  6. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  7. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  8. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078
  9. Blank Screen after the Xbox logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after the Xbox logo: Whenever I turn on my Xbox One it goes to the Xbox start up logo screen and after that it just goes black. I’ve tried hard resetting it multiple times but still not working....
  10. New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo: This is a brand new Xbox One, just out of the box this morning. The console is connected to the television (HDMI), connected to the router (ethernet), connected to power and there are batteries...