Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox?

Discus and support Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi all. So I have a 2016 alienware R17. The xbox app works fine. I can connect to xbox and manipulate menus, start programs etc... When I try to stream... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShawnMcInturf, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox?

hi all. So I have a 2016 alienware R17. The xbox app works fine. I can connect to xbox and manipulate menus, start programs etc... When I try to stream from xbox I hear sound but the game ours just black screen on my tv and my xbox? Any ideas? Latest win
    10 version. I will say I have a dual graphics on the alienware unfortunately. Like nvidia 980m and intel 530. I'm also outputting via hdmi tio a 1080p tv. Is one of those a known problem. Typically, when you output to tv from the hfmi port on the card, you
    are actually using the nvidia chip so it shouldn't be the dual video. Idk. Are people able to stream to a laptop that is outputting to a tv? Everything is hdcp compliant. ,????

:)

ShawnMcInturf, Oct 8, 2017
  2. James.Ju
    James.Ju Guest
    Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

When streaming from the xbox to a PC (with a controller and headset connected to the PC) is there any way to have the chat audio only on the headset while the rest of the game audio go to a different device like speakers? I can sort of accomplish this if
    I do the streaming and have a controller/headset that is connected directly to the xbox but not if connected on the PC.

James.Ju, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Pisuke74
    Pisuke74 Guest
    audio problem on pc

hi

i have no audio on the xbox app when streaming from xbox one. i ve no modified the pc and i remember that whe i bought xbox one on september audio works.

what can i do?

thanks

Pisuke74, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Jake58 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

When I stream over the screen from my Xbox, I can hear the game audio, just not party audio.
  5. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

I've taken these steps and the issue has not resolved. I believe the issue is within the Xbox App, not the console. I can stream from the console to YouTube or Twitch without any issues but encounter freezing and black screens when exiting or entering full screen in the Xbox App when streaming to my PC from the console through the Xbox App.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Twitch Game Chat Issues

Thanks for clarify.

Bryan, yes. Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't allow that other people can be heard when you're streaming something, and in some games sounds can't be streamed too.

In cases like this the best option will be use a PC to record your Xbox screen and then stream from your PC.
  7. rhooManu Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Same here.

Since a few days, Xbox App stream just show a black screen, whether I want to stream from cloud, my XSX, or XO.

Old "Companion" app still streams perfectly for XO. Cloud works perfectly from browsers on the PC. It's clearly the Xbox App that's at fault here.
  8. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
Thema:

Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox?

1. Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox? - Similar Threads - Black screen audio

2. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  3. Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button: For some reason when I have VRR turned on, my games will flicker and go black when I press home button and if I put option to gaming only, everytime I open or quit an app it will go black ive...
  4. Xbox Remote Play regression - black screen with just audio after remote play for a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play regression - black screen with just audio after remote play for a few...: I entered a feedback hub issue here: https://aka.ms/AAkakmi - that has a recording of my problem repro. My Win10 Xbox PC App got updated this morning (4/8/23). Now, when I connect to my Xbox...
  5. Remote Play from Xbox Series S to Desktop Computer results in Black Screen with Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play from Xbox Series S to Desktop Computer results in Black Screen with Audio: Hello, After attempting multiple option on Microsoft's support page I wasn't able to fix my problem and decided to use the community option. The issue is as follows: I'm attempting to remote...
  6. win 10 game bar captures gaming ok but to capture desktop it does audio with black screen...

in XBoX on Windows
    win 10 game bar captures gaming ok but to capture desktop it does audio with black screen...: win 10 game bar captures gaming ok but to capture desktop it does audio with black screen - how to fix 5500730d-5806-4148-9700-71f9fdf582bc
  7. Xbox remote play android black screen with audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play android black screen with audio: Hi all, Like most people here I am having issues with Xbox X remote play. When I first had the console I tested it to my android tablet with Forza Horizons 5 & it worked, since then it has always...
  8. Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...: Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55" Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium & VRR GSync activated on the TV // HGIG // Using...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!: I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the game, but I still am getting the audio. I have...
  10. Twitch Black Screen with Audio while streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Black Screen with Audio while streaming: So been running into an issue ever since I switched to the xbox series x. I will begin a stream on twitch via the on console app and immediately while viewing my stream on my laptop it will...