Black screen while re installing AC:origins Xbox S

Discus and support Black screen while re installing AC:origins Xbox S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For few months i couldn play the Pharoahs dlc, after many troubleshooting it was an overall problem with all xbox that ubisoft had. This is old game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monica Loo, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Monica Loo
    Monica Loo Guest

For few months i couldn play the Pharoahs dlc, after many troubleshooting it was an overall problem with all xbox that ubisoft had. This is old game. (Def not gonna buy the new one nor valhalla as i only like egypt) So since they claimed now their problems have been fixed now, I find my copy on microsoft and reinstall.

Extremely slow. So i reboot and then shut down, setting at- enable auto updating. Today i turn on was stuck still at 28% not moving. And from menu view it say no display. It has been fine all along, just a bit slow when loading up utube app. I ask Ms help, did power cycle a few times, then taking out the plug step.

Refresh dns. Cancelled then restart install again Back to the sudden black screen issue. Ubi help is bollocks= just repeat record video! How to do that when its just black Black screen while re installing AC:origins Xbox S :((

Any of u encounter this while installing any ubisoft AC games?

:)

Monica Loo, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Monica Loo Win User

Hi Daniel, so i gave up on AC origins, have got it on pc

But now my witcher Blood and wine dlc after reinstalling and i cleared cache, the song title comes out but after that stuck on black screen. How? :((
  3. Monica Loo Win User

Hi Daniel no I cant go to the manage games and apps coz when i resume installation menu just blacked out :( As in display become no signal. But its definitely not my hdmi connection as ive changed to new one lately, and yesterday was still fine.

Maybe Ubisoft servers corrupted the downloading? How to go back normal menu and startup?

-----

Few hours later, I booted up my console Ac origins' installation was suddenly 58% then speeding up to 100. I hit pause, decide to try my other games but somehow it didn't pause. Had to click cancel. I find the new selection of items to install or not on xbox > confusing! Coz it's ticking and not ticking, can the team change it back to how it was?
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

In this case I really don't know what is happening, it is something very strange, so let's hope that some expert who has enough knowledge or has gone through a similar problem can give you a solution to this.

In this case, you can contact support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Monica L! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

In order to help you with this problem, I recommend you perform the following steps:

1. First, you will have to go to manage my games and applications.
    2. Select the game and delete all data.
    3. Power cycle the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
    4. Restart the console and reinstall the game.

This is not a guaranteed solution. Although a user in a post commented that he managed to solve the problem by performing a power cycle:

Pressing and holding the console's power button for 10 seconds.

If this information is useful to you, let me know, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. StevenEngage86 Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

My friend recently had this start happening, he turned it on for the first time in a while to install Advanced Warfare and was met with a clicking noise for s few min, he turned it off and waited a few min, when he turned it back on it will show the Xbox
    boot logo and go straight to a black screen. He;s tried all every power down option and gets a black screen no matter what.
Thema:

1. Black screen while re installing AC:origins Xbox S - Similar Threads - Black screen while

2. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  3. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  4. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  5. Black Screen/delay while changing games

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen/delay while changing games: It's around a month and a half that my console is having a problem when I change from a game to an app or home or whatever. Every time I open or change or close a game, the transition shows a...
  6. Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...: Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just stuck in saying “connecting to online service” Anybody know how to fix this?...
  7. I keep getting a black screen come on and off periodically while my console is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a black screen come on and off periodically while my console is connected to...: I just bought a new Acer ED240Q 1080p 166hz gaming monitor for my Xbox Series X but it keeps flashing a black screen on and off every 5 minutes and is very annoying. I fiddled around with all the...
  8. Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves crashed to black screen while downloading? from Steam?: Hello MSC, I have a similar issue with the game "Sea of Thieves" I purchased the game through Steam & as soon as "Sea of Thieves" started to download my laptop crashed to a blue screen. I was...
  9. Black square on left side of the screen while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black square on left side of the screen while playing: After the latest update of Forza Horizon 5, a black square appears on the left side of the game. When I left click with the mouse it becomes white for a second, then it returns black. I'm playing...
  10. black screen ONLY while launching games

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen ONLY while launching games: I had been playing a game for hours and then quit it, went to home screen and tried something else....the logo comes up briefly and then it goes black. tried the original game i was in, blacked...