Black screen when screen recording

Discus and support Black screen when screen recording in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Every time I try to screen record game clips to share with my friends, the screen goes black and doesn’t record anything (except for a black screen).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by zackbrantley, Aug 15, 2018.

1. zackbrantley
    zackbrantley Guest

Every time I try to screen record game clips to share with my friends, the screen goes black and doesn’t record anything (except for a black screen). I’ve reset my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app but nothing is working. Please help.

:)

zackbrantley, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Screen recording on iOS

Please fix the screen recording on the Xbox ios app, ever since the update when I try to screen record the screen turns black. If the update was to stop screen recording, is there possibly another way to show my clips to my friends on imessage?

TylerVanPutte, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Screen Record on Iphone

I make edits from my rainbow six siege clips. The past month I have gone to the Xbox app and screen recorded the clips for my edits. But just about 2 days ago I went on the app to screen record and the clip was black so I tried again, same
    result, but when i turn off screen record I can watch my clip so I turned screen record back on to watch it but the screen was black, ive attempted over the past feel days and it still doesn’t work. Is it a glitch Please Help

PrankerPancake, Aug 15, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Did you tried to factory reset your phone?

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 15, 2018
  5. zackbrantley
    zackbrantley Guest
    yeah I reset my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, and cleared cached data. It started doing this not too long ago but I never had problems in the past

zackbrantley, Aug 15, 2018
  6. One thing I might recommend trying is searching for the Xbox One (Beta) app in the App Store. Install that one, and see if you have the same problems with it? That can help rule out if it's the App itself, or if it might be an issue with your Profile /
    Account Settings. You might also want to review your Privacy and Online Safety Settings following the instructions in that link on how to get there.

PalmettoBling, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: