Black screen of death?

Discus and support Black screen of death? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had no problems playing the game for a while but now whenever I try to resume my Campaign the screen appears completely black. I can still hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JarridMartinson, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Black screen of death?

I had no problems playing the game for a while but now whenever I try to resume my Campaign the screen appears completely black. I can still hear the stage's ambient sounds and I can move my character, but there is nothing on the screen.

:)

JarridMartinson, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...

I S I T y I X I, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Ilharious
    Ilharious Guest
    Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao

Ilharious, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Black screen of death?