Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...

Discus and support Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For Microsoft Xbox Live to be able to make MY Xbox, which I have purchased and all of MY games, that I have also purchased completely useless is beyond... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by edw5, Feb 7, 2019.

1. edw5
    edw5 Guest

Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...

For Microsoft Xbox Live to be able to make MY Xbox, which I have purchased and all of MY games, that I have also purchased completely useless is beyond me! This is absolutely unacceptable and should NEVER be able to happen! I can't do a single thing on
    MY console because of this black screen problem! What in the heck does Xbox Live have to do with me playing MY GAMES on MY CONSOLE while you guys get your end figured out???

:)

edw5, Feb 7, 2019
  2. RienPost Win User

Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do anything! This is not acceptable!

Turning off your WiFi access point / router should help. Then your xbox is also disconnected from xbox live.
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do anything! This is not acceptable!

Xbox support mentioned that they are aware of reports of Xbox One console startup, title update and sign-in errors. Our teams have identified the cause for our earlier issues and are continuing to address these now.
  4. RienPost Win User

I've received a text message from Xbox Assist that they have fixed the issue.
  5. edw5 Win User

I have tried everything mentioned. I have looked up the forums and I seen there is a big problem on their end before I made my original post. My problem, along with everyone else's that are connected wireless is you can not get past the black screen to
    go to settings and disconnect the wireless option. So, it is a dead paper weight until they fix their problem. Also, why does Xbox Live control my console to the degree of completely rendering it useless when there is an online issue with Xbox Live? This should
    NEVER happen.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

this is currently a known issue that they are working on, in the mean time you can remove your network connection and it should work as normal .
Thema:

1. Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do... - Similar Threads - Black Screen making

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  6. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  7. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  8. When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of...: a day before this started i got a screen saying error/106 asking me if i would like to restart my x box. but now i do not get that message any more just a black screen. I have tried un pluging...
  9. Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds: Recently I have been having issues with Xbox Game Bar notifications forcing the screen black for a few seconds. I've seen a bunch of posts online about this but all the ones I could find were...
  10. I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xbox ...: I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xboc one 5d01ebed-97e0-444f-94e0-2247b4f0fca5