Black screen issue series x

Discus and support Black screen issue series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing an issue we’re a few of my games are black screening upon launching and exiting the game, these games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brock kavanagh, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Black screen issue series x

For the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing an issue we’re a few of my games are black screening upon launching and exiting the game, these games also look very grainy with little colour, I originally thought my console had an issue because I had recently done a factory reset, I tried a few more resets and everything I could find online but nothing worked. I even bought a whole new console and have re-download everything but still have the same issue. I began to think maybe my hdmi or tv was the problem but have discovered that it is neither of those things as even when switching hdmi or tvs I still have the issue, although the issue seems to only happen on 4K tv’s because when I connected to my old 1080p tv I did not have any black screening issues. I’m am extremely confused and don’t know wether I should just call Microsoft or live with it. The games I’m having these issues with are, forza horizon 5, cod mm2, farming simulator 22 and gta5. Please if you have idea what this issue could be let me know

:)

brock kavanagh, Aug 29, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Its my pleasure, glad it worked.
  3. brock kavanagh Win User

True life saver, why did I never think of this sooner, the problems fixed and I really appreciate the help
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Brock! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you tried turning off HDR?
  5. Devils River 90 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I don't know if I'm making a similar post or just responding to the OP. But I am having the same black screens on my Netflix shows. Series x and 2020 LG oled 55". Never had any issue with one X. Anybody find a way to report this?
  6. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Black screen issue series x - Similar Threads - Black screen issue

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  6. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  7. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  8. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  9. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  10. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...