Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

Discus and support Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Euphoric_Change_641, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to the main screen of the console, when I exit the HDR of the game to the normal image, the image goes away and The screen goes black, the audio was still normal, but there was no image, I restarted the Xbox and no image, but with normal audio, I disconnected the HDMI and restarted, and the same thing happens, no image but normal audio, I pressed some buttons at random and the image returns when loading content from the store, it seemed very strange to me, do you know what it was? the HDMI? an HDR failure on the TV?

submitted by /u/Euphoric_Change_641
    [link] [comments]

/u/Euphoric_Change_641, Dec 7, 2023
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
  3. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

Hi, BrandonT7278! Thank you for your reply.
    I'm glad to hear you are no longer experiencing issues with the black screen.

I see your TV supports HDR, did you disable HDR on your console before testing the games?

Best regards.
  5. TimeLord8286 Win User

Xbox One S, Vizio M55-D0, 4K UHD HDR Problems! (Black Screen, Snowy Screen)

Update: The latest firmware update was supposed to fix the issue of the black screen. The issue I am having now is while playing HDR content my screen will become all snowy. Vizio has already been out to replace my TV's HDMI board and I am still having the
    same issue. They are supposed to be back out today to see what the problem is. The problem in my opinion is The TV's playing 4K HDR content through the HDMI port.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

green flickers when going to dashboard.xbox series x

On your console display settings, is HDR and Dolby Vision enabled?

Most people that get flickers on the screen (both playing or only on the dashboard) with Dolby Vision on is because both HDR and Dolby Vision are enabled at the same time.

Just try to turn HDR off and see if it solves your problem. If it does, unfortunately we will not be able to do much about it. It's a bug reported by some people and the only option would be use HDR or Dolby Vision, not both at the same time :(
Thema:

Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

1. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem? - Similar Threads - Black Screen Issue

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  6. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  7. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  8. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  9. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  10. Black screen issue series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen issue series x: For the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing an issue we’re a few of my games are black screening upon launching and exiting the game, these games also look very grainy with little colour, I...