Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10

Discus and support Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Up until the day before yesterday I was able to start Cloud Games like Outriders New Horizon without issue on my Windows 10 PC via the XBOX app. Since... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fair_Composer_7253, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10

Up until the day before yesterday I was able to start Cloud Games like Outriders New Horizon without issue on my Windows 10 PC via the XBOX app. Since yesterday I only get a black screen whenever I want to start any cloud game. It does not show me the rocket ship. I tried uninstall of the app and deleting temporary files, i tried the terminate, repair and reset options, tried starting games in windowed mode, unlinked my XBOX, signed out and back in, but nothing works. It does work via /u/Fair_Composer_7253
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fair_Composer_7253, Dec 8, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10