Black Screen/delay while changing games

Discus and support Black Screen/delay while changing games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's around a month and a half that my console is having a problem when I change from a game to an app or home or whatever. Every time I open or change... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/erickeos, Aug 21, 2023.

1. /u/erickeos
    /u/erickeos Guest

It's around a month and a half that my console is having a problem when I change from a game to an app or home or whatever. Every time I open or change or close a game, the transition shows a black screen/delay and even cuts the sound.

I'm on Alpha Skip-Ahead and I know that preview updates could have bugs but it's a long time already and seems that apparantly nobody knows about this problem.
    Last month I mentioned this on Twitter so that someone could notice it too, but I think it's not the case (I reported the issue via Xbox report app too with video), It isn't even listed on the "Preview" website in the "issues section".

video example on Twitter

submitted by /u/erickeos
    [link] [comments]

/u/erickeos, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Panther Azza Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Never had it do that too be but I usually get long delay to the press a screen or a black screen so maybe forza problem
  3. Dave [MSFT] Win User

Xbox One Randomly Turning off TV

Sorry for the delay, but it does not appear to be the same as the black screen problem you experienced, Bhutankam. The TV is definitely turning off.
  4. Mike Grey3 Win User

Why does screen turn black except for the health bar

I changed the resolution in the game settings and it worked for a while but then the screen went black again. Don’t know if it helps any but the game came with the console just had to put in a code to install it and it says the system is up to date
  5. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?

So are you getting a black screen while watching TV but it works while playing a game?
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Black level

"Video black level is defined as the level of brightness at
    the darkest (black) part of a visual image or the level of brightness at which no light is emitted from a screen, resulting in a pure
    black screen.

You would have to go into your T.Vs settings to see what you can adjust.

While you do not adjust it directly Brightness and contrast change the black levels.
Thema:

1. Black Screen/delay while changing games - Similar Threads - Black Screen delay

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  6. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  7. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  8. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  9. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  10. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...