Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16

Discus and support Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. I got Xbox Game Pass recently, and my phone (IPhone 13 Pro, using the IOS 16.6 beta) refuses to load any game from the cloud streaming “app”.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArleThePoss, Jun 18, 2023.

1. ArleThePoss
    ArleThePoss Guest

Hi there. I got Xbox Game Pass recently, and my phone (IPhone 13 Pro, using the IOS 16.6 beta) refuses to load any game from the cloud streaming “app”.

It would allow me to sign in, select a game and would load in to the ship, but would go to a black screen after the Xbox logo. It would wait around 30 seconds to a minute, and then reboot me back to the main selection screen, where it will repeatedly do it. I restarted my phone, used multiple different types of browsers, deleted my browsing cache, etc and it still doesn’t work.

Is it an IOS 16 issue or am I just unlucky? I haven’t seen anything about it online, no matter what I searched and anything adjacent that might, didnt.

:)

ArleThePoss, Jun 18, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, that's unfortunate.
    In your case you may need to wait until the stable version is released as you said.

I'm using iOS 16.5 and so far so good with the cloud gaming feature.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ARLETHEPOSS, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

This could be caused by the iOS beta and not an issue with the cloud gaming feature itself.

May I know if you can go back to a stable version of IOS, or if you have close another iPhone with iOS 16.5 or less, verify the cloud gaming feature there?
  4. ArleThePoss Win User

Hello , this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

This could be caused by the iOS beta and not an issue with the cloud gaming feature itself.

May I know if you can go back to a stable version of IOS, or if you have close another iPhone with iOS 16.5 or less, verify the cloud gaming feature there?
    Hi!

Sadly, no. I tried, but I can’t rollback updates. I’ll have to wait for the stable 16.6 version to come out.
  5. TN_AU Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

I recently got my Series X, same thing happens, remote play doesnt work when TV is off, after spaceship loading screen, it goes to black screen, then after a minute or so, it disconnects.

Only difference for me is that, PC, Android and iOS doesnt work.

When TV is on, it works perfectly, what gives?
  6. Schw1sbraten Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashes on Loading Screen (Xbox One)

Completely the same problem here in Austria/Europe. 17. March 2018

I reinstalled the game from the DVD (buyed in Sept 16), i deleted the gamesave and my account. More than 3 (!!) hours of timewasting . No Success. Crashes every time after pressing (A) Button to start loading the game. After a few secconds of loading ->
    black screen - and back to Home Menu :-(((( Whats up? Whats wrong Microsoft/Playground?
Thema:

1. Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16 - Similar Threads - Black Screen loading

2. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  5. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  6. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  7. When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...: When I go to play games my screen will go black and things will be more gray than usual but it's only for some games c1461ca9-ecee-4ba9-988f-3c763490d90b
  8. Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes: Hi, I recently tried to install the Xbox app on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I had issues and error codes trying to get it to install. Finally it installed. Try to run it and loads the black screen...
  9. Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen: Anytime I open the xbox app on pc to access game pass or such I’m met with a black loading screen with an xbox logo. It’s been like this for probably a year now and it’s quite annoying. If anyone...
  10. Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen: Hi my xbox suddenly turned black so I restarted it then turned it back on I can see the loading in green screen then it turns black what should I do to fix it I can see notifications on bottom of...