Black ops won't start on xbox one s

Discus and support Black ops won't start on xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought cold war in december, I played with it every thing was fine. After a few months I uninstalled it due to lack of storage space. Now that season... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T.Mate, Apr 28, 2021.

1. T.Mate
    T.Mate Guest

I bought cold war in december, I played with it every thing was fine. After a few months I uninstalled it due to lack of storage space. Now that season 3 launched I reinstalled it. But now it is stuck on the first screen where the season 3 logo shows up. The xbox wont even give an error or close the game. It is just showing this screen. I have reinstalled it 3 times but nothing happened. I waited maximum 30 minutes. I already reported the problem via "report a problem"

Anyone has suggestions how can I manage to get it to work?

Thanks!

:)

T.Mate, Apr 28, 2021
  2. T.Mate Win User

Thank you, but I have tried all of this but none of them works, it is still not loading and gets stuck on the first picture. Even the cinematik wont start.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @T.Mate! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your game. But don't worry, please follow troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.

Step 3:
    Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Check your NAT type:

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

Step 5: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 6: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily and then connecting to your home network once more.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. stevemiller198827 Win User

Help

I want to delete call of duty black ops 2 off of Xbox one s
  5. DaveRaul07 Win User

Hi, I want to replace Xbox 360 with Xbox One S

Hi,
    I want to replace Xbox 360 with Xbox One S and would like to know when these games will be compatible on Xbox One S. I will not buy them again.
    GTA 5
    Battlefield 3
    Battlefield 4
    Black Ops 3
    Black Ops 2
    Halo 4.
    Thank you.
    Have nice day!
  6. SixMi11ion Win User

FPS drop, jerky gameplay every few seconds.XBOX ONE

When playing Black Ops 3 multiplayer, get a hitch or stutter every 7-10 seconds. Only happens when in a party. Xbox One S with or without Kinect Sensor plugged in. Started after August Update.
Thema:

1. Black ops won't start on xbox one s - Similar Threads - Black ops won't

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. I am unable to connect to Black Ops 3 servers because the game version won't update. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to connect to Black Ops 3 servers because the game version won't update. What...: I've tried reseting and restarting the console, I've tried waiting it out, but nothing works. Im on Xbox Series X btw. 7aa19469-1909-4002-92bb-83d88dc6ae11
  9. Why won't black ops 2 to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't black ops 2 to load: Every now and then I try to play black ops 2 on my Xbox series s it will freeze on the Xbox 360 screen but I don't know how to fix it anyone have a guess why it keeps doing it...
  10. Black op ||| won't connect with the online service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black op ||| won't connect with the online service: Hello, often, when I try to start Black ops ||| it says, that it's downloading, but it isn't starting or really downloading anything, sometimes, it checks my data, but this doesn't work. I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x says it cant play call of duty black ops 3 disc

2. cocolld war wnt taart