Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

Discus and support Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinConklin, May 23, 2020.

1. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again

:)

JustinConklin, May 23, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

Go to EA Support and make inquiry about what happen and also put a screen shot of this question so you can have proof.
  3. JordanFrantz Win User

Your network is good, but there are some xbox service issues

I am unable to play any of my Xbox One games such as Black Ops 4, it wont let me connect to the online service. Help!
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  5. Tenchu84 Win User

Having issues staying online while playing

I have only experienced this issue playing Black Ops online. I haven't played anything else on multiplier in awhile. I also borrowed a friends Call of duty Black Ops disc and had the same exact issue so i ruled that problem out. I have not had an issue
    on while using Xbox apps such as MLB.tv, Crackle, or Netflix. It only seems to happen when I play black Ops. I will be playing a game and i will get kicked out or offline all together. A lot of times I check my internet connection and it always seems to
    be strong too.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

My regular 360 was freezing, so i bought a brand new 360 from bestbuy, the 320gb matte cover with built in wifi, and its still freezing...

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

Does this freezing only occur in multiplayer or does it happen in single player too?

[/quote]

This is what I'm thinking. OP, it may be your internet connection if this only happens when you are on XBL in a multiplayer/co-op match. Was your previous console connected wired or wirelessly? And the new console? If you don't
    mind, what are your internet speeds? Go to speedtest.net and run atleast three tests for an average, then post the download, upload and pings.
Thema:

1. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet - Similar Threads - Black ops three

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  10. How do I fix black screening on call of duty black ops three

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix black screening on call of duty black ops three: So this All started going on maybe a half a year and I still cannot get into black ops three on my series x and I bought the game because it says I own it I’ve tried every troubleshooting...