Black Ops Cold War ask me to purchase again

Discus and support Black Ops Cold War ask me to purchase again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Ultimate Edition of Black Ops Cold War in August of 2020 and was able to play until about 30-40 days ago. Ive tried unistalling the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Final Result, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Final Result
    Final Result Guest

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Black Ops Cold War in August of 2020 and was able to play until about 30-40 days ago. Ive tried unistalling the game and installing it again twice and I made sure I have all the content packs. I have noticed that when I look at the game in the store that it says I dont own it even though I have it downloaded and was able to play for months. I have tried so many different things that ive seen from other people with the same problem but none work. Is there anyway to fix this so I can play this game I own?

:)

Final Result, Apr 9, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @Final Result I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If the issue persists, please try to check you games in the order games history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Final Result Win User

Thank you, the last thing you listed(Resetting the console) fixed it! I appreciate the help!

Edit: I have found that once I exit the game and try to start it back up it then ask me to purchase the game again. Although it worked initially, if I reset the console again it ask me to purchase still.
  4. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

5. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

Code:

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS COLD WAR
    Microsoft Xbox

Thanks. It was purchased for me through Walmart and redeemed at my Xbox account
  6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

1. Black Ops Cold War ask me to purchase again - Similar Threads - Black Ops Cold

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  4. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  5. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  6. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  7. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  8. Cod Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Black ops Cold War: My son is asked to perchase the game after he has already downloaded the game. Any help please? 044b3bea-7a1a-4748-848a-505e44e095ab
  9. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  10. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...