Black ops 2 Won't Start

Discus and support Black ops 2 Won't Start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My hard drive stop working since last month so now i'm left with a flash drive. I wanted to use a 32gb flash drive until i get a new one. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devontes23, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Devontes23
    Devontes23 Guest

Black ops 2 Won't Start

My hard drive stop working since last month so now i'm left with a flash drive. I wanted to use a 32gb flash drive until i get a new one. When downloading Black ops 2 it usually takes hours to be complete.Finally after downloading i tried to play it
    and error pop up saying that it can not start please try downloading it again.I tried downloading it again but still shows the same thing. Please HELP!!!!

:)

Devontes23, Feb 26, 2015
  2. MrsLofa
    MrsLofa Guest
    Black Ops 2 won't start

Have you looked to see if there's a update that has happened to me before

MrsLofa, Feb 26, 2015
  3. Black Ops 2 won't start

Yeah, this also happening with me, where blacks ops 2 wont start, it has do you own this game or disc ive tried everything an it wont let me plat it, i tried calling microsoft help but they want me to pay $60 to fix what ever is going on, they didnt even
    tell me the problem they just asked what backafe i want ti fix it. SOOOO ANNOYED

ElisabethBaker1, Feb 26, 2015
  4. lunnalan
    lunnalan Guest

Black ops 2 Won't Start

I'm having the same problem with the game Tomb Raider Anniversary, i've already download again, and again but the same msg keep showing "Can't Launch Tomb Raider..."

lunnalan, Feb 26, 2015
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Black Ops 2 won't start

Thats weird I was playing that game the other day and it works perfect!!
  6. MoltenWolfBlood Win User

Black Ops 2 won't start

have you attempted to clean the disc at all i know of a few situations that have been fixed just by cleaning it with a soft rag as i've had the same issue
  7. MrsLofa Win User

Black Ops 2 won't start

Have you looked to see if there's a update that has happened to me before
  8. ElisabethBaker1 Win User

Black Ops 2 won't start

Yeah, this also happening with me, where blacks ops 2 wont start, it has do you own this game or disc ive tried everything an it wont let me plat it, i tried calling microsoft help but they want me to pay $60 to fix what ever is going on, they didnt even
    tell me the problem they just asked what backafe i want ti fix it. SOOOO ANNOYED
  9. ElisabethBaker1 Win User

Black Ops 2 won't start

I dont have the disc i installed it
Thema:

Black ops 2 Won't Start

1. Black ops 2 Won't Start - Similar Threads - Black ops Won't

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. I am unable to connect to Black Ops 3 servers because the game version won't update. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to connect to Black Ops 3 servers because the game version won't update. What...: I've tried reseting and restarting the console, I've tried waiting it out, but nothing works. Im on Xbox Series X btw. 7aa19469-1909-4002-92bb-83d88dc6ae11
  9. Why won't black ops 2 to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't black ops 2 to load: Every now and then I try to play black ops 2 on my Xbox series s it will freeze on the Xbox 360 screen but I don't know how to fix it anyone have a guess why it keeps doing it...
  10. Black op ||| won't connect with the online service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black op ||| won't connect with the online service: Hello, often, when I try to start Black ops ||| it says, that it's downloading, but it isn't starting or really downloading anything, sometimes, it checks my data, but this doesn't work. I tried...