Black ops 2 series x

Discus and support Black ops 2 series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chris obrien1, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Black ops 2 series x

Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work.

:)

chris obrien1, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Crusher X303 Win User

Interest level: Depleted. Black Ops 1 reigns supreme.

I agree as well. Black Ops IMO is leaps and bounds better than Black Ops 2.

My friends and I have said that Black Ops had it own feel and pace to it... similar but distinctly different from the MW series. But now.... Black Ops 2 just feels exactly like the MW series with a Black Ops skin pack.
  3. ghost Nunyo Win User

Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

Call of duty Black ops Cold war for Xbox one and Xbox series X.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Black ops 2 series x

Hello Chris O! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with BO 2. Did it install without any problems? Would you be able to show what these pixels look like?

Have you tried cleaning the disc?
    Power Cycling the console?
    Hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for around 10 seconds, wait for it to fully shut down. Remove the power cord for 5 mins then connect and power back on.

Presume its just this game which you are having issues with?
  6. TyDuecce Win User

How do I fix my call of duty black ops 3 online services

This is the fix it worked!! Now come join me on X Box Series X!! Official Team Duecce Club on

X Box!! We Baaaack!! Black Ops Nation wats Goood!!!
Thema:

Black ops 2 series x

1. Black ops 2 series x - Similar Threads - Black ops series

2. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  3. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  4. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  5. Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?: I have an Xbox series x and I tried installing my Xbox one black ops 3 disc onto the Xbox. The installation keeps stopping and I have to restart the download. I tried installing from the Microsoft...
  6. Xbox series X and cod black ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X and cod black ops 1: My friends and I have Xbox series X. We bought call of duty black ops 1 to play zombies. We cannot get into a game together online. We added each other on the Xbox and in black ops but won’t...
  7. Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??: I don’t have an active Xbox live membership but I’m pretty sure I can still local split screen right??? It doesn’t let my friend sign in as a guest- it says “Can’t sign in to Xbox live. Please use...
  8. Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X: I purchased all of the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 DLC packs (back in the day). I purchased Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, and Apocalypse on my 360 when the packs came out. If I login to my xbox 360,...
  9. Can Xbox series x play black ops 2 with an Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox series x play black ops 2 with an Xbox one?: Hi! Just trying to see if I could play black ops 2 with my friend, I have a series x and my friend had an Xbox one. Any information would be greatly appreciated! f61b50bb-c11a-47cf-bb76-c530102eea47
  10. If I purchase a Xbox one edition of black ops 3 would it work on a Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a Xbox one edition of black ops 3 would it work on a Xbox series s: If I purchase a Xbox one edition of black ops 3 would it work on a Xbox series s 779a3c65-ab51-4337-bb59-cecb0c22f61d