Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked

Discus and support Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive seen that this has come up a lot and just want to put forward my experience. Today I bought the Black Ops 2 Season Pass despite the bad reviews... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan Wood1, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Dan Wood1
    Dan Wood1 Guest

Ive seen that this has come up a lot and just want to put forward my experience. Today I bought the Black Ops 2 Season Pass despite the bad reviews saying it does not work as it had mixed ratings. I bought it and found that it did not work when I tried downloading the packs it just said “Premium Content Blocked” I went to manage game and addons and none of the content was there. I looked up many ways to try and solve it YouTube and here Microsoft support and nothing worked for me I tried restarting my Xbox re signing into my account on Xbox one and Xbox 360 and tried many other ways and nothing worked I also changed my Xbox one privacy settings to the most adult settings it could be and nothing worked the only other option I can think is changing the Xbox 369 settings itself but I don’t know how to do that.

:)

Dan Wood1, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dan!

I appreciate your efforts. Let's try to clear your 360. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Then try re-downloading your account on the Xbox 360 dashboard. While in the Backward Compatible game, press the menu and select button simultaneously to bring up the Xbox 360 guide. On the guide, scroll down and select 'Download Profile' then sign in with your account credentials.

Be sure to restart your console. Press & hold the Xbox power button > select Restart console.

Alternatively, try to setup a PIN on your account then try to download the packs again. If it doesn't work, try to remove the PIN and download it again.
    - https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Dan Wood1 Win User

Yep that worked perfectly thank you only had to do the main steps not the alternative going to let other people know now what to do if they are having issues thanks!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Perfect! I am glad that it worked. Thank you for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

call of duty MW3 DLC packs

MW3 had the Elite Premium that was $50.00 and was like the season pass for black ops 2 which included all the map packs but that is no longer available.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium content blocked for this profile.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Edward

Could you try performing some of the solution / troubleshooting steps on this similar thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Usually this is the one that fixes the issue:

"Press menu (three lines icon) and view button (the little windows) at the same time, that will bring out the “Xbox guide” > Press sign out (Press X button) than after you signed out, press Sign in again

If that doesn't work go to Storage Management > Profiles > Press A to delete your profile > Select "Delete Profile Only"
    Return to Black Ops 2 and Sign in"

Share extra feedback if necessary, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked - Similar Threads - Black Ops Season

2. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  3. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  4. Black Ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 season pass not working: I installed the black ops 2 season pass and none of the skins or zombies map will show up, it says I have purchased them and that they are installed but it isn’t there even though I had them...
  5. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  6. Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: I just purchased the season pass today and it showed it downloading and says it’s installed when I go to manage game and ad one but in game it says free and asks me to download which then refers...
  7. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  8. Black ops 2 season pass trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass trouble: I bought the black ops 2 season pass and it keeps telling me to download it in game, then why I try to download it in game it tells me to download it through manage games and apps on the Xbox one,...
  9. Black ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass not working: I bought the season pass and it installed. I open black ops 2 and I have none of the dlc so I notice I can get it for free on the in game store, it won’t let me get it there either. “Premium...
  10. COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card...