Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download.

Discus and support Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing on an Xbox one and just bought black ops 2 and the season pass today. I downloaded those fine and then went into the in game store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Card, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Cameron Card
    Cameron Card Guest

I'm playing on an Xbox one and just bought black ops 2 and the season pass today. I downloaded those fine and then went into the in game store and confirmed purchase on every one. I went to manage games and add ons and installed the packs from there, but when I go into the game it shows that nothing has installed. I tried to restart the game and restart the console but none of that worked. I paid a hundred dollars today for this content and would like to get it working because I really love this game. How do I fix the issue? If it helps, I got the digital version of the game off the marketplace.

:)

Cameron Card, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Judge Win User

Black Ops 2 season pass

Yes, they give you points to download the season pass, not the actual pass itself. You will need to navigate to the marketplace and download the season pass from the Black Ops 2 sections. Alternatively, you can download the season pass from the in-game menu
    for Black Ops. Once you download the pass, you will have to download the individual content as well, except now it will show up as free.
  3. HassanB Win User

DLC MISSING!!!

If the content isn't in your download history then it means that it wasn't purchased with this account. You can only re-download content from the gamertag that purchased the content.

Also, if you have the Black Ops 2 Season pass you'd download the content from the in-game store on Black Ops 2, it would be listed as Free.
  4. Solitarie A Win User

shredded season pass code

5. ngocphi Win User

xbox store problem

Are you accessing it from the black ops store or the xbox store

For season pass holders you MUST DOWNLOAD from within the black ops store that is wirh any season pass games

The Xbox store content is for individual purchase not season pass

Those.voids most problems.with the region lock

Keep in mind blackops itself is region locked and language locked and console.region locked

If you are trying to access other language content it won't work

Blackops.languages must.match your region and it.goes.by your physical region and your account region along with console region yes it a 4 region checks

yes it's specific to blackops games
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Cameron!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's try to re-download your profile on your 360 games.

1. Load any 360 game.
    2. Hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big Xbox button on the controller)
    3. This will bring up the 360 guide there should be an option to download your profile.
Thema:

1. Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download. - Similar Threads - Black Ops Season

2. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  3. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  4. Black Ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 season pass not working: I installed the black ops 2 season pass and none of the skins or zombies map will show up, it says I have purchased them and that they are installed but it isn’t there even though I had them...
  5. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  6. Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: I just purchased the season pass today and it showed it downloading and says it’s installed when I go to manage game and ad one but in game it says free and asks me to download which then refers...
  7. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  8. Black ops 2 season pass trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass trouble: I bought the black ops 2 season pass and it keeps telling me to download it in game, then why I try to download it in game it tells me to download it through manage games and apps on the Xbox one,...
  9. Black ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 season pass not working: I bought the season pass and it installed. I open black ops 2 and I have none of the dlc so I notice I can get it for free on the in game store, it won’t let me get it there either. “Premium...
  10. COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card...