Black ops 2 lost!

Discus and support Black ops 2 lost! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I lost my copy of black ops 2 , however I have a newer version for Xbox one (plays on 360) my question is can I install this to my console (360) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PyRoTwiTcheR, Apr 22, 2018.

1. PyRoTwiTcheR
    PyRoTwiTcheR Guest

Black ops 2 lost!

so I lost my copy of black ops 2 , however I have a newer version for Xbox one (plays on 360) my question is can I install this to my console (360) and not need the disc since I have Xbox live?

:)

PyRoTwiTcheR, Apr 22, 2018
  2. bronsontn
    bronsontn Guest
    COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!

bronsontn, Apr 22, 2018
  3. Absolitary
    Absolitary Guest
    Xbox account hacked

Hi,

My xbox account was recently hacked, i lost all of my levels in call of duty 4, world at war, mw2, black ops, mw3, and black ops 2, and i lost all of my achievements, my gamerscore was set to 0.

Can i get some help with this please,

Thanks.

Absolitary, Apr 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Black ops 2 lost!

It would still be a 360 version of the game so yes you can play it on the 360. If it's digital you can play it without the disc. If it's on disc, you'll still need the disc in order to play.

Smwutches, Apr 22, 2018
  5. SuperDan9001
    SuperDan9001 Guest
    Yeah as Smwutches has said, only if it is a digital copy. If it's a disc copy then when you launch it, it will tell you that you need the disc to play it. If the disc version is installed on the console but you have the digital copy, you might need to uninstall
    if it says the same thing and install digitally from the store.

otherwise you will need to buy another disc to be able to play.

SuperDan9001, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Black ops 2 lost!