Black ops 2 has been hacked?

Discus and support Black ops 2 has been hacked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; May I ask If you remember how you got banned ????? Simple answer....... Leaderboards mean nothing. Move on to other games...... GOOD LUCK!!!! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

    Black ops 2 has been hacked?


    May I ask If you remember how you got banned ?????

    Simple answer....... Leaderboards mean nothing.

    Move on to other games......

    GOOD LUCK!!!!
     
    BongKaos, Apr 24, 2014
    #16
  2. Obviously I don't condone cheating or hacks or modifications, I have very little understanding to how they work. I just know I hate it when I join a game and someone is 50ft in the air, trolling me lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #17
  3. Bongkaos, what you mean who got banned?
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 24, 2014
    #18
  4. Black ops 2 has been hacked?

    More than not they have up to 20 to 30 different accounts as they sit in their back room store front with 30 Xbox's hacking away at will. Long ago I learned to stop playing MP due to this type of behavior and MS could careless so, save your breath and move
    on. Complaining does nothing.



    Mod Edited
     
    HarleyTripleX, Apr 26, 2014
    #19
  5. Filing complaints does work Riven. The below site has a wealth of information about enforcement on Xbox.



    http://enforcement.xbox.com/



    I hope it helps.

    Many thanks,

    Cloud
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #20
  6. It take time to do it because there are loads of hackers in the world, you can't ban all of them all of the time only ban some,of them some of the time.
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 28, 2014
    #21
  7. Oh I totally agree that it can take time and I don't suspect that the numbers are few. A good user around here stated that their belief on the Xbox One not having external HDD support is to knuckle down on users that hack / mod. Which is a good point. All
    the same, I don't get too effected by this as I don't tend to play games that are riddled with these sorts of problems.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Black ops 2 has been hacked?

    Oh I totally agree that it can take time and I don't suspect that the numbers are few. A good user around here stated that their belief on the Xbox One not having external HDD support is to knuckle down on users that hack / mod. Which is a good point. All
    the same, I don't get too effected by this as I don't tend to play games that are riddled with these sorts of problems.
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Black ops 2 has been hacked?

    I am sure they big themselves up online but in the reality of it, they are likely just pulling a few legs. Think of it like this, if it was 'that' easy then the place would be crammed with them left, right and centre. I have no idea how any of it works but
    I am sure its not as straight forward as they say it is and that the service has measures in place to combat it :)
  10. mustangguy Win User

    Black ops 2 has been hacked?

    I was told that people that have a jtag could unban themselfs and this came from a hacker in Ghost. This was after me and my friends notice something fishy in couple matches where such a person went 50-2 on team deathmatch. What he said exactaly. If I got
    ban by ms I could unban myself by using another tag or number from another system. What MS needs to do is slip in a program or code that instantly puts these people into ipban
  11. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Black ops 2 has been hacked?

    They use jtag that go online have look on google you will see how they use it.
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Black ops 2 has been hacked?

    Yeah, I mean the good thing about leaderboards like that is you have a nice long list of people to file complaints on as you see them with outrageous scores that blatantly shows they have cheated through illegitimate means. File complaints against them and
    if you feel strongly about the state of the leaderboards then you would need to contact the developer of the game and ask them to take a look. Typically though, this happens in a lot of CoD games and as new CoD games are released, the care for the previous
    titles becomes thinner each day. That's not to say that you cant try though, right? :)
Thema:

Black ops 2 has been hacked?

Loading...
  1. Black ops 2 has been hacked? - Similar Threads - Black ops has

  2. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  3. I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have...
  4. Second play cod black ops

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Second play cod black ops: I have two accounts both with game pass signed into Xbox. When I go to cod black op multiplayer or zombies and turn on my second controller nothing happens. I go into settings and manually assign...
  5. I have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches

    in XBoX on Windows
    I have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches: I found the fix to i have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches (I FOUND THE FIX IF YOU GO TO RANKED PLAY ITS GONNA SAY PICK A SUBSCRIPTION THEN ITS...
  6. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  7. COB black ops 6 multiplayer access not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    COB black ops 6 multiplayer access not working.: Hi all multiplayer access was working until I un subscribe the game pass ultimate to use the game pass ultimate gift card. Only im unable to access the COD multiplayer all other games are working...
  8. Xbox Series S - Black Ops 6 Lost Connection to Host/Server Timed Out

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - Black Ops 6 Lost Connection to Host/Server Timed Out: For the last few weeks I have started having an issue with black ops 6 only. Some days it works and other days I come across this issues which is now starting to happen almost every game and make...
  9. Black Ops 6 update requires 315GB, and my drive has plenty but still errors

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 6 update requires 315GB, and my drive has plenty but still errors: Not sure how to fix this issue. The most recent BO6 update requires 315GB, and my external drive I have things set up to download to has 4.2TB available. When I make sure it's set to download...
  10. I cannot download black ops 6 base game states 467.2gb however my series S only has 323.5…

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download black ops 6 base game states 467.2gb however my series S only has 323.5…: I cannot download black ops 6 base game states 467.2gb however my series S only has 323.5… d495c99e-a193-4e2c-9470-0d6383dd31a2