black ops 2 hardcore clans (xbox)

Discus and support black ops 2 hardcore clans (xbox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; TiiNY SPAZZ here (: My bf insists i join a clan with females and hoping i will become more friendly towards other people. Or just more people to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinyKillsxo, Jan 5, 2014.

1. TinyKillsxo
    TinyKillsxo Guest

TiiNY SPAZZ here black ops 2 hardcore clans (xbox) :)

My bf insists i join a clan with females and hoping i will become more friendly towards other people. Or just more people to play with. I will warn yu i do trash talk and its completly involuntary swear. I trying to quit too with trash talk. No clan/community
    will give me a chance. black ops 2 hardcore clans (xbox) :( and whenever i add new people we play that day n never again. Its crap. Hit me up with a message or something

Please, thank u black ops 2 hardcore clans (xbox) :)

:)

TinyKillsxo, Jan 5, 2014
  2. ashly conlon
    ashly conlon Guest
    (looking 4) Black ops 2 clan.

Currently looking for a clan on black ops 2 which has more then 20 Members, people mainly play league play and is a competitive hardcore clan which takes pride in doing team work.

ashly conlon, Jan 5, 2014
  3. XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?

Mike Maximous, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Toxic Purity
    Toxic Purity Guest

You can join ToXb. I trash talk all the time, it's all good black ops 2 hardcore clans (xbox) :) we have plenty of girls, including myself, other members and the clan leaders. Just as long as you don't be disrespectful to the clan, you are welcomed. We play Hardcore as well.

Toxic Purity, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: