Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help

Discus and support Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so me and my friend have recently downloaded our Xbox 360 game 'Black Ops 2' onto our Xbox ones, which you can do. But what we are having trouble with,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmJHen99, Dec 4, 2017.

1. EmJHen99
    EmJHen99 Guest

so me and my friend have recently downloaded our Xbox 360 game 'Black Ops 2' onto our Xbox ones, which you can do. But what we are having trouble with, is joining each others games. And I do not believe it is our NAT type both are open, I have tried testing
    still nothing. Re friended them, but it still won't let us join. Also he is not coming up in my friends list on the actual game. please help!!??

:)

EmJHen99, Dec 4, 2017
  2. nL Burn
    nL Burn Guest
    Unable to play COD.

Hi,

I can play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but I am talking about Black Ops . I can't play that game, so could you help me now please?

nL Burn, Dec 4, 2017
  3. nL Burn
    nL Burn Guest
    Unable to play COD.

I still can't play COD Black Ops for like 2 weeks, please someone help me? I am mostly playing Black Ops.…

nL Burn, Dec 4, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

The Xbox 360 friendlist is a different friendlist as the one friendlist.

You'll have to add him when your in your bo2 game from your xbox 360 menu (acces by pressing select and start at the same time.

CrazY1985, Dec 4, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

The Xbox 360 friendlist is a different friendlist as the one friendlist.

You'll have to add him when your in your bo2 game from your xbox 360 menu (acces by pressing select and start at the same time.
  6. Throttlle Win User

Iconik Gaming is RECRUITING! [TOP 5 CLAN]........

Join Iconik Gaming today an play halo 4 an Black ops 2!
  7. ICE Eevee Win User

ExOGenesis Gaming Community is recruiting new members!

ExO is recruiting for more Black ops 2 players. If you would like to join send me a message on xbox. You need to be 13 years and older to join :)
  8. John delroy Win User

Search or Michael Myers

ill join. but is it black ops 2?
  9. nL Burn Win User

Unable to play COD.

Hi,

I can play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but I am talking about Black Ops . I can't play that game, so could you help me now please?
Thema:

1. Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help - Similar Threads - Black ops game

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  4. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  5. Black Ops 3 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 game pass: I own Black Ops 3 and have for years now. All of a sudden it is saying I need a game pass to play online. All of my other games and apps work online just fine. How do I fix this? I shouldn't need...
  6. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  7. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  8. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  9. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  10. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6