Black Ops 2 cant download Nuketown to play online

Discus and support Black Ops 2 cant download Nuketown to play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought Black Ops 2 to play on my xbox one, went onto online and now I cant download the nuketown map because my account is underage. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheReJen, Jun 26, 2017.

1. TheReJen
    TheReJen Guest

I just bought Black Ops 2 to play on my xbox one, went onto online and now I cant download the nuketown map because my account is underage. I don't have an xbox 360 so can't do it that way and I went onto the parent profile and allowed premium purchasing
    but it still doesn't work so i'm stuck... if I try download it through the xbox one marketplace it's the same issue. I'm 5 months of being 18 and I would prefer not to wait that long to play.

Cheers

:)

TheReJen, Jun 26, 2017
  2. Xbox one nuketown 2025 error

I've been having an error with the nuketown 2025 download on my Xbox one for call of duty black ops 2. It tells me to download it to play online, so I downloaded it. Then I restarted the game and it still says the nuketown 2025 DLC is in my game manager,
    completed installing, and it won't let me play online, it keeps giving me the download nuketown 2025 message, anybody got help they could give me?

CaptainMingMing, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Mister BuzzBee, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Try having your parent sign-in on the 'Parent account' to acquire the Black Ops II Nuketown add-on and install. After that, sign-in on your account while the parent account is signed-in so you can play Black Ops II online with the add-on installed through
    their profile.

Hope this helps! I understand it may not be the most ideal solution, but having your parent help download the add-on will be the best solution until your account graduates from a child account.

Mister Beep, Jun 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black ops 2 xbox one nuketown wont download