Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]

Discus and support Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, map pack 1 "First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]" for Black Ops 1 on xbox one is glitched. On Polish Marketplace no one can download or buy that map pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ExiledData9575, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]

Hi, map pack 1 "First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]" for Black Ops 1 on xbox one is glitched. On Polish Marketplace no one can download or buy that map pack

:)

ExiledData9575, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Crash :The Wrath of Cortex is not working

Hi . I have the same problem with black ops map pack 1 ( first strike )

And I live from Kuwait

Crazy Q8 Gamer, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Jboier
    Jboier Guest
    My code "First Strike" of Black Ops 1 does not work in my xbox one Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] :(

Three months ago I bought the Combo Pack Black Ops & Black Ops II then try to redeem a code of the Dlc "First Strike" of Black Ops 1 in my xbox one but I get an error that says "Try that again" and
    I do not know how to solve it Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] :(

Jboier, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

We'd love to look into this a bit more but we need a bit more information. Are you able to see the map pack for purchase at all or is showing as unavailable? Are you able to see the map pack for purchase on the Xbox.com store? Or do you get an error when
    you attempt to purchase/download the map pack? If so, can you provide us with the error message and/or code you get? An error code would be either XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000.

If you have screenshots of what you see, that is even better and you can upload them to this post so we can take a look.

Keep us posted!

Miss Bijoux, Oct 26, 2016
  5. Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] [​IMG]

I don't have any error code

ExiledData9575, Oct 27, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Thanks for the screenshot, that helps!

Are you able to purchase and/or download the pack from >>this store page<< by any
    chance?

Miss Bijoux, Oct 27, 2016
  7. From this page I can without problem download it, but only on my xbox 360. As i said before this is glitched on xbox one.

ExiledData9575, Oct 27, 2016
  8. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

So if you hit "download" or "purchase" on that link and then check your "Ready to Install" list from the Black Ops tile on your Xbox One, does the pack show up? Since the game itself is an Xbox 360 game, there is no specific Xbox One version that you need.
    It is a backward compatible title so you would want to download/purchase the Xbox 360 version to your Xbox One to play it.

If you can't find it after clicking on the "buy" or "download" link from the page I linked earlier, can you try on your console please? Go to your Black Ops tile and press the menu button then navigate to "Game Hub" and then "See in store." The DLC packs
    compatible with the game should be listed down below the game itself - are you able to purchase the pack from there? If not, can you provide us with screenshots of what you see please?

Keep us posted! Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 28, 2016
  9. Sorry for delay. In "Ready to Install" it doesn't appear.

On Xbox One Store it said only in English "you own this product"

Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] [​IMG]

ExiledData9575, Oct 30, 2016
  10. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Thanks for the new information. We've passed it along to the appropriate teams for investigation. When we have further information to share we'll be sure to let you know. Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2016
  11. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Exiled -

Question for you! Which version of Call of Duty: Black Ops do you own? Is it a digital copy or a disc version? If it's a disc version, could you provide me with some screenshots of your disc and front/back of the game box please? Just trying to see if you
    own a world wide version or Polish specific version.

Let me know! Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2016
  12. Hi Miss. Yes screenshots are below.

ExiledData9575, Nov 3, 2016
  13. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Exiled -

I just wanted you to know that we haven't forgotten about you - we passed your information along and we're still waiting to hear back. I'll be sure to update this when we have information to share with you. Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL] :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 10, 2016
  14. And how with this problem? From 2 months I'm waiting for a solution to this.

ExiledData9575, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: