black friday prices for rus xbox360 segment

Discus and support black friday prices for rus xbox360 segment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whats going on with Black Friday prices on xbox360 games for russian segment?? Assassins Creed rogue selling with -60 for gold account. In game details... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vodka bot, Nov 21, 2016.

1. vodka bot
    vodka bot Guest

Whats going on with Black Friday prices on xbox360 games for russian segment?? Assassins Creed rogue selling with -60 for gold account. In game details it costs 5.99 pounds gold price/ 7.49 pounds silver price. I dont know why it shows me price in pounds,
    because I live in russia and logged in xbox live from windows right now. But it doesnt matter. First I somehow cant buy it for gold price. Its suggest me to buy for 7.49(?!!) not for 5.99 for gold accounts. Second when Im trying to buy it shows price for me
    1199.60 in russian rubles. Whait a minute. But current exchange course of gbp to rub is 79.44 rub for 1 pound. So we have 5.99 x 79.44= 475.84 russian rubles for gold and 595 for silver. And know what Microsoft?! I want Assassins Creed Rogue for 475.84 rus
    rubles for my gold account, not for 1199.60(whats this, special"gift" for russian players or what??).

:)

vodka bot, Nov 21, 2016
  2. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    LoftyBee, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Amazon Deal

^ good to see theyre knocking the price down for anyone willing to play PES black friday prices for rus xbox360 segment :p

All joking aside that is a good price for a console and a new game. I would wait until next Friday tho being black Friday and all.

Boas BS5, Nov 21, 2016
  4. black friday prices for rus xbox360 segment

Hey there vodka bot,

Prices and promotions vary by region and are set by the publishers. The prices listed on both the UK store and the Russian store look to be accurate with the prices you mentioned as well as what we're seeing on this end. If you're trying to purchase a game
    in the Russian store are are not able to receive the Gold members discount, we'd suggest reaching out to the Chat/Phone team in your region for a closer look into your account.
    Contact Xbox Support

Mister Mascot, Nov 23, 2016
  5. vodka bot
    vodka bot Guest
    Hi Mister Mascot !

Let me try to explain one more time )

We have :

farcry 4

4,94 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 395,20 rubles

6,44 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 515,20 rubles

and when i'm enter russian xbox live I see this price (surprice):

989,67 rubles for RUS that is, equivalent to 12,37(!) pounds

next,

rise of the tombrider

23.99 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 1919.20 rubles

27.99 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 2239.20 rubles

and when i'm enter russian xbox live I see this price:

1979.40 rubles and its pretty near that prices for UK

next,

AC4 rogue

5.99 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 479.20 rubles

7.49 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 599.20

1199.60 rubles for RUS that is, equivalent to 14.99(!) pounds

You think that all publishers are cospired and sell games for russian players expensively than for UK players ?

And if its true I must say to that,

its a country D-I-S-C-R-E-M-I-N-A-T-O-N

And it turns out that russian players are worse people than the british players ???

vodka bot, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there vodka bot,

Prices and promotions vary by region and are set by the publishers. The prices listed on both the UK store and the Russian store look to be accurate with the prices you mentioned as well as what we're seeing on this end. If you're trying to purchase a game
    in the Russian store are are not able to receive the Gold members discount, we'd suggest reaching out to the Chat/Phone team in your region for a closer look into your account.
    Contact Xbox Support
  7. vodka bot Win User

Hi Mister Mascot !

Let me try to explain one more time )

We have :

farcry 4

4,94 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 395,20 rubles

6,44 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 515,20 rubles

and when i'm enter russian xbox live I see this price (surprice):

989,67 rubles for RUS that is, equivalent to 12,37(!) pounds

next,

rise of the tombrider

23.99 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 1919.20 rubles

27.99 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 2239.20 rubles

1979.40 rubles and its pretty near that prices for UK

next,

AC4 rogue

5.99 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 479.20 rubles

7.49 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 599.20

1199.60 rubles for RUS that is, equivalent to 14.99(!) pounds

You think that all publishers are cospired and sell games for russian players expensively than for UK players ?

And if its true I must say to that,

its a country D-I-S-C-R-E-M-I-N-A-T-O-N

And it turns out that russian players are worse people than the british players ???
  8. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox 360 1st gen vs. Xbox 360 E?

My recommendation is to go for S Xbox one. The price is affordable and it will be even more on Black Friday. You can join Microsoft rewards program and get so much points you can convert in money by Black Friday that price will be very small.
  9. A Proud Gay Man Win User

who bought battlefield 3 on black friday

Black Friday is where stores mark down there prices, by a lot, and people go nuts.
  10. onyxishere Win User

Black Friday discounts not showing up in cart.

Thema:

1. black friday prices for rus xbox360 segment - Similar Threads - black friday prices

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  4. Advice on Black Friday games deals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice on Black Friday games deals: Hi everyone, I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during Black Friday FIFA 23 ultimate edition, The...
  5. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  6. Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2: Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great...
  7. Black friday price for GoW 2 RAISED?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black friday price for GoW 2 RAISED?!: Today is black friday and all throughout the week Gears of War 1-2 and 3 were 4.99$ but now that it's black friday it's self Gears of War 2 jump up to 20$!! I was gonna buy it for 4.99$ today...
  8. How can a game on the Black Friday sale, later have it's price up and before the offer has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can a game on the Black Friday sale, later have it's price up and before the offer has ...: Two days ago, The Witcher 3 Game of the Year edition was on sale at 50% off and selling for £17.50, with 8 days remaining. Then just two days later and with 6 days still remaining, the sale offer...
  9. Price difference on a Black Friday sale *Alan Wake*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price difference on a Black Friday sale *Alan Wake*: I'ma gold member trying to purchase Alan Wake on Black Friday sale, but when I confirm purchase it gives me a different price from the one offered. Funny thing is, this is the only game that gets...
  10. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?: No. It's not like it's 50% off. You're saving only $50-75. If I had a choice of waiting and saving $50-75 vs. being able to play even a month earlier, I'd go with playing earlier. Oh well....