Black friday price for GoW 2 RAISED?!

Discus and support Black friday price for GoW 2 RAISED?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today is black friday and all throughout the week Gears of War 1-2 and 3 were 4.99$ but now that it's black friday it's self Gears of War 2 jump up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linnes16, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Linnes16
    Linnes16 Guest

Today is black friday and all throughout the week Gears of War 1-2 and 3 were 4.99$ but now that it's black friday it's self Gears of War 2 jump up to 20$!! I was gonna buy it for 4.99$ today since it's BLACK FRIDAY but NO for some reason they RAISED the
    price and kept both the other ones the same. I don't know why the heck they did this but it's bull!

:)

Linnes16, Nov 28, 2014
  2. Lakur213
    Lakur213 Guest
    GOW 4 not recieve the codes

Hello I obught GOW 4 in Black Friday but Ihaven't received the codes for "Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment". Can you help me pls ? My Game tag . THx for all

Lakur213, Nov 28, 2014
  3. Will Xbox One's online DRM return?

Game............................GOD..........................Amazom

Black ops.....................£44.99.......................£18.50

Black ops 2..................£49.99.......................£16.95

Halo 4...........................£39.99.......................£15.75

Halo Reach.................£24.99.......................£14.03

GOW Judgement........£39.99......................£22.93

GOW 3..........................£29.99......................£11.80

GOW..............................£19.99......................£7.95

Forza Horizon...............£39.99.....................£27.94

Forza 4...........................£29.99.....................£18.32

Modern Warfare 3........£49.99.....................£11.95

Modern Warfare 2........£29.99.....................£13.38

Modern Warfare...........£19.99.....................£13.65

-

This is why Digital will not take off completely. Until prices come down in line with physical, People will go where it is cheapest. The system needs to change before a lot of people can wholeheartedly agree with it.

-

All prices include delivery where needed, or come with free delivery, and are correct of at 17:49pm BST 28/08/13

HairyLoveSpuds, Nov 28, 2014
  4. Black friday price for GoW 2 RAISED?!

Gears of War 2 discount is not properly showing, and support has recognized to me when I contacted them, that this is an issue with that game. Yet, Xbox is not acknowledging it in his "Xbox Live status page" or their twitter accounts.

In fact, they are still acting like nothing is happening, and tweeting the offer about the game.

They want to remain silent about this, and it crap that we are receiving such a treat from a company like this...

Cz THE ANYEL 00, Nov 29, 2014
  5. Cz THE ANYEL 00 Win User

Gears of War 2 discount is not properly showing, and support has recognized to me when I contacted them, that this is an issue with that game. Yet, Xbox is not acknowledging it in his "Xbox Live status page" or their twitter accounts.

In fact, they are still acting like nothing is happening, and tweeting the offer about the game.

They want to remain silent about this, and it crap that we are receiving such a treat from a company like this...
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox 360 1st gen vs. Xbox 360 E?

My recommendation is to go for S Xbox one. The price is affordable and it will be even more on Black Friday. You can join Microsoft rewards program and get so much points you can convert in money by Black Friday that price will be very small.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will Xbox bring 12 month game pass core

Regional pricing has always been a thing

Purchasing keys from countries not your own is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and consoles bans. There is no "shop around" outside of temporary sales like black friday where cards are sometimes discounted. Everyone charges the same price in the same country

Cost of everything has risen by gigantic numbers in the last few years, To use the game price increase to illustrate, $59.99 in 2005 is about $90 today. They raised the price $10 after 18 years
  8. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

Will Xbox One's online DRM return?

Game............................GOD..........................Amazom

Black ops.....................£44.99.......................£18.50

Black ops 2..................£49.99.......................£16.95

Halo 4...........................£39.99.......................£15.75

Halo Reach.................£24.99.......................£14.03

GOW Judgement........£39.99......................£22.93

GOW 3..........................£29.99......................£11.80

GOW..............................£19.99......................£7.95

Forza Horizon...............£39.99.....................£27.94

Forza 4...........................£29.99.....................£18.32

Modern Warfare 3........£49.99.....................£11.95

Modern Warfare 2........£29.99.....................£13.38

Modern Warfare...........£19.99.....................£13.65

-

This is why Digital will not take off completely. Until prices come down in line with physical, People will go where it is cheapest. The system needs to change before a lot of people can wholeheartedly agree with it.

-

All prices include delivery where needed, or come with free delivery, and are correct of at 17:49pm BST 28/08/13
  9. A Proud Gay Man Win User

who bought battlefield 3 on black friday

Black Friday is where stores mark down there prices, by a lot, and people go nuts.
Thema:

1. Black friday price for GoW 2 RAISED?! - Similar Threads - Black friday price

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  4. Advice on Black Friday games deals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice on Black Friday games deals: Hi everyone, I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during Black Friday FIFA 23 ultimate edition, The...
  5. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  6. Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2: Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great...
  7. Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great...
  8. How can a game on the Black Friday sale, later have it's price up and before the offer has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can a game on the Black Friday sale, later have it's price up and before the offer has ...: Two days ago, The Witcher 3 Game of the Year edition was on sale at 50% off and selling for £17.50, with 8 days remaining. Then just two days later and with 6 days still remaining, the sale offer...
  9. Price difference on a Black Friday sale *Alan Wake*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price difference on a Black Friday sale *Alan Wake*: I'ma gold member trying to purchase Alan Wake on Black Friday sale, but when I confirm purchase it gives me a different price from the one offered. Funny thing is, this is the only game that gets...
  10. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?: No. It's not like it's 50% off. You're saving only $50-75. If I had a choice of waiting and saving $50-75 vs. being able to play even a month earlier, I'd go with playing earlier. Oh well....