Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

Discus and support Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hauntdoll89, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on disc can my husband also load it up to his Xbox or will we need to buy 2 of each game? Thanks

submitted by /u/hauntdoll89
    [link] [comments]

/u/hauntdoll89, Nov 21, 2023
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Syndicate demo impressions

Ireland, not the Northern part in the UK, but yeah, Friday. It sucks.
  3. HMS Diamond Win User

*sigh* This game is now Gears Of War 2 all over again but.....

england doesnt have dedicated servers and never will.

we share irelands with scotland northern ireland and wales.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Cyber Monday -- Where are all the games deals at this year??

5. NYJets12 Win User

Buy 2 get 1 free (Gamestop)

walmart is having a lot of games 10 or 15 bucks on Thursday & black Friday there black Friday ad is on there site but doesn't say which games.
  6. Anton Kozlov1 Win User

Can’t order design lab products to Northern Ireland

The error is when inputting post codes:
    We are currently unable to ship Northern Ireland postal codes in the UK

Is there a reason for this? Considering Northern Ireland shares a land border with Ireland and they can get deliveries just fine.
Thema:

Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

1. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help - Similar Threads - Black Friday Ireland

2. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  3. Advice on Black Friday games deals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice on Black Friday games deals: Hi everyone, I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during Black Friday FIFA 23 ultimate edition, The...
  4. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  5. Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2: Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great...
  6. Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great...
  7. Black Friday - Watch Dogs Legion standard or gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday - Watch Dogs Legion standard or gold edition: Hi everyone, I am about the buy several games on offer with Black Friday deals that is why I need to know where a specific game is enjoyable in its standard version and where a special edition is...
  8. List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1: Hi everyone! I would like to purchase a few/several games on Black Friday Sale but as I have never been a gamer and I started only last summer I would like some advice on these games and the...
  9. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?: The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it shows $0/$50 for my current status on the...
  10. Will there be a special edition Xbox is coming out for Black Friday?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a special edition Xbox is coming out for Black Friday?: I decided to pull the trigger and buy a series x. I don't think they'll be a price drop for black friday, but I would be willing to wait until the end of November for a cool special edition Xbox....