Black dome/Broken Vault 111

Discus and support Black dome/Broken Vault 111 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The new 1.4 patch was released, the other day for the Xbox , and just to let everybody know they did not fix the Black Dome problem over the Vault 111.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DogRox1, Mar 12, 2016.

1. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest

The new 1.4 patch was released, the other day for the Xbox , and just to let everybody know they did not fix the Black Dome problem over the Vault 111. It's still there. I just hope any of the new DLC's doesn't require going back there. Black dome/Broken Vault 111 :(

:)

DogRox1, Mar 12, 2016
  2. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest
    Patch 1.5.158 broke my game.

Just like in January the update we got for Fallout 4 literally broke the Vault 111 elevator and put a big black Dome over it. The stupid support at Bethesda refuses to acknowledge it, saying it's just a one-time incident. Which is bullsh#t because there's
    a lot of people on YouTube and even on the Bethesda forums, having the same issue with the Vault 111 even with the PS4 version of it. Yet still Bethesda refuses to acknowledge it and is in total denial of it even when they see the YouTube videos and the posts
    on their own forums about it. It only goes to show you they do NOT read their own forums and they don't give a sh#t at all.

DogRox1, Mar 12, 2016
  3. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest

Oh, I know that to be a fact because when the vault 111 door got broken with their january updatewhich literally broke the game because you can't go back in Vault 111 anymore there's a black Dome over the top of it, no matter how much I try to explain it
    to the support guy he kept saying it was a one time isolated incident. meaning I was the only one that had the problem and they weren't going to deal with it. But on their forums a few people were having the same issue not with Xbox but PlayStation and pc
    users as well. and even videos on YouTube about it. so I wrote back to him with links to the Post in their own forum about the issue and links to the various YouTube videos, he commented back saying thank you and that was last I heard from it and that was
    since January. My vault is still broken and I was never able to go back into it since. only goes to show you they dont bother to read their own forums.

DogRox1, Mar 12, 2016
  4. DogRox1 Win User

Oh, I know that to be a fact because when the vault 111 door got broken with their january updatewhich literally broke the game because you can't go back in Vault 111 anymore there's a black Dome over the top of it, no matter how much I try to explain it
    to the support guy he kept saying it was a one time isolated incident. meaning I was the only one that had the problem and they weren't going to deal with it. But on their forums a few people were having the same issue not with Xbox but PlayStation and pc
    users as well. and even videos on YouTube about it. so I wrote back to him with links to the Post in their own forum about the issue and links to the various YouTube videos, he commented back saying thank you and that was last I heard from it and that was
    since January. My vault is still broken and I was never able to go back into it since. only goes to show you they dont bother to read their own forums.
  5. DogRox1 Win User

Just like in January the update we got for Fallout 4 literally broke the Vault 111 elevator and put a big black Dome over it. The stupid support at Bethesda refuses to acknowledge it, saying it's just a one-time incident. Which is bullsh#t because there's
    a lot of people on YouTube and even on the Bethesda forums, having the same issue with the Vault 111 even with the PS4 version of it. Yet still Bethesda refuses to acknowledge it and is in total denial of it even when they see the YouTube videos and the posts
    on their own forums about it. It only goes to show you they do NOT read their own forums and they don't give a sh#t at all.
  6. DogRox1 Win User

I hear you dude and I agree about the patches only prevents not actually fixes. yeah it was funny because back in January when they released a patch all of sudden the Vault 111 end up having a Black Dome over top of it with the elevator broken. I tried
    all my game saves that I did after the Patch and I was at level 85 and had already completed the game by then, they all had the Black Dome. at that time I already had the cryogun So I went back to an early early early save when I was only level 50 where I
    saved it to do the multiple endings did not pick up the cryo gun during those old saves, there was NO Dome over the vault but I was not going to go back that far back. but just for testing purposes I did I loaded the old game saves and went to the elevator
    into the vault grab the cryo gun came back out fast travel to a Faraway place and came back the Vault was broken Dome was there. so I reloaded it again went into the elevator but this time I did not grab the cryogun thinking that was the issue and came back
    up the elevator just walk to sanctuary thinking maybe the fast traveling was causing it, turned around walked back to the vault and guess what? The Dome was there elevator broken. So I started a new game from scratch just to test after I left the elevator
    from coming out of the Vault I walk to sanctuary turned around looked up on the hill and bingo the Dome was there again. So it's something that definitely told me it was the patch issue because I reinstalled my game twice during that crap. and each time it
    makes me get the patch so that told me. It took me months to get it through their heads what was going on because they kept saying it was just an isolated incident. until I showed them links to their own Forum with people posting about it and links to videos
    on YouTube about it. so shortly after all that complaining to them they had a new patch out, it was a small patch no release notes and the Dome is still not fixed. Apparently that patch was only to prevent it happening to other people. like you said.
  7. A Blue Illusion Win User

Who's better, Bethesda or Bioware?

Aside from vault 111, I have found vaults 114, 75, 81 and 95.
  8. MisfitVoodoo Win User

Who's Pre-Ordering?

Pre-Ordered Deluxe Vault Hunters Edition for Game, also in the Premier Club, and access to the Creature Slaughter Dome (Hope it's not like Moxxi's Under Dome).
Thema:

1. Black dome/Broken Vault 111 - Similar Threads - Black dome Broken

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  5. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  6. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  7. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  8. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  9. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  10. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fallout 4 vault 111 black dome