bla bla it is all about games bla bla

Discus and support bla bla it is all about games bla bla in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What makes it personal is people wanting to throw away MY money, and that's what definitely upsets me. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wanorios, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. bla bla it is all about games bla bla


    What makes it personal is people wanting to throw away MY money, and that's what definitely upsets me.
     
    Gamer Nostalgia, Feb 1, 2014
    #16
  2. Ambassadors share their opinions positive/negative the same ways other do. I did and still do .The difference is that i don't get mad if others disagree with my opinions but i can not say the same about the OP.
     
    IngameInstincts, Feb 1, 2014
    #17
  3. Wanorios
    Wanorios Guest
    [quote user="Bad Instincts"]

    Ambassadors share their opinions positive/negative the same ways other do. I did and still do .The difference is that i don't get mad if others disagree with my opinions but i can not say the same about the OP.

    [/quote]

    how did you see me getting angry
     
    Wanorios, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

    bla bla it is all about games bla bla

    Ambassadors share their opinions positive/negative the same ways other do. I did and still do .The difference is that i don't get mad if others disagree with my opinions but i can not say the same about the OP.
  5. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

    bla bla it is all about games bla bla

    IF only that deal extended to Xbox 360 Tomb Raider..
  6. Wanorios Win User

    bla bla it is all about games bla bla

    [quote user="Bad Instincts"]

    Ambassadors share their opinions positive/negative the same ways other do. I did and still do .The difference is that i don't get mad if others disagree with my opinions but i can not say the same about the OP.

    [/quote]

    how did you see me getting angry
  7. Wanorios Win User

    bla bla it is all about games bla bla

    [quote user="CollapseControl"]

    Its all about our own personal entertainment. It is all preference and none of us are wrong with choosing one over the other. I'm having a great time with the exclusives XB1 offers as well as the 3rd party releases, no matter how they run. The lineup of
    future games also intrigue me far more than others. I can freely and easily express that however I see fit. And one main thing that many tend to overlook but some haven't in this thread already, XBL. There are gamers out there like me who has established a
    great community of gaming friends to game with. We are all happy with out decision and it can only get better from here.

    [/quote]

    there is nothing related to personal perception, when you have the same game running on two systems, and one system is producing better graphics quality than the other.

    but again, this thread is about not being narrow minded and denying the facts, and is about not being harsh and raged with one's criticism
  8. CollapseControl Win User

    bla bla it is all about games bla bla

    Its all about our own personal entertainment. It is all preference and none of us are wrong with choosing one over the other. I'm having a great time with the exclusives XB1 offers as well as the 3rd party releases, no matter how they run. The lineup of
    future games also intrigue me far more than others. I can freely and easily express that however I see fit. And one main thing that many tend to overlook but some haven't in this thread already, XBL. There are gamers out there like me who has established a
    great community of gaming friends to game with. We are all happy with out decision and it can only get better from here.
Thema:

bla bla it is all about games bla bla

Loading...
  1. bla bla it is all about games bla bla - Similar Threads - bla bla games

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. Destiny - Blocked by Parental controls bla-bla....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny - Blocked by Parental controls bla-bla....: Can't logon Destiny - gets Error code "Parental Cointrols bla-bla"... Have multiplayer ON in XBOX ONE and no restrictions for content. Help.bungie.net forwards to XBOX and it's the normal ****...