Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

Discus and support Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oxitran, Dec 2, 2023.

1. oxitran
    oxitran Guest

I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as download able, but no DLC.

Seeing as how most collections that include bonus content discs, and Bioshock Infinite GOTY, allow for the download of the DLC as well as the game when using it on an Xbox Series X I was wondering if this is just a mistake by either the Xbox team who overseas the Backcompat area, or is it a 2K thing?

As far as I know, Xbox Backcompat goes by Disc ID to determine content that downloads, so maybe the discs IDs are the issue. Either aren't in the database, or the discs in the collection don't have unique IDs.

Either way it would be amazing to have the DLC download for the Ultimate Rapture Edition on Series X.

:)

oxitran, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello oxitran,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that the issue with downloading the dlc for the disc game in your Xbox Series X console happen to be in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team to get the most accurate information on how to resolve your concern. Let us help you how to submit a ticket by providing you the link.

You can click on the link below and fill out the needed the information. Then click submit.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. NightmarePunk13 Win User

Bioshock Triple pack question..

I think you're referring to the Ultimate Rapture Edition. I've got that edition and there's 4 discs for the two BioShock games. Just remember to install disc 2 (bonus disc) for each game first because that has all of the DLC content on it.
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Bioshock Triple pack question..

5. GearDoGi Win User

Problem downloading "Ryan industries Plasmids and Gene Tonics" DLC

1) Can you tell me how can i request it from the publisher?

2)Can anyone confirm if this add-on is included in the new bundle version "Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition" ?
  6. Kimieva Win User

PS3 exclusive DLC

I believe this is included in the Ultimate Rapture edition released earlier this year. You'd have to buy the whole package to get it, which includes both BioShock and BioShock 2. No new achievements as far as I know, however.

See it here
Thema:

1. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing? - Similar Threads - Bioshock Ultimate Rapture

2. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...: Went for this achievement and used a checklist. I have 122/122 logs as required but my trueachievement account and my xbox account through my console states that I'm only 99% complete. To fact...
  5. Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches: It took two playthroughs to randomly unlock the save all little sisters trophy (they all were the first time, but it didn't unlock), but I've now confirmed twice through two playthroughs that I've...
  6. Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking: On the 10th of December I collected all the blue ribbons in The Clash of the Clouds DLC but the achievement 'Blue Ribbon Champ' didn't unlock, being stuck at 98% on the achievement tracker. After...
  7. Bioshock Infinite "Museum Curator" achievement not unlocking on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Infinite "Museum Curator" achievement not unlocking on Xbox One: I bought all the items required for the achievement and it's stuck at 97%. I've waited over 3 days, tried deleting my profile and redownloading it, hard reset my Xbox by unplugging its power cord...
  8. Bioshock 2 remastered (steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 remastered (steam): So I've been through the 2k support service, we've done memory checks, clean boots disk scans, run DISM and driver reinstalls. The best we could determine from logs was it might be RADAR_PRE_LEAK...
  9. Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...

in XboX Insiders
    Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...: https://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/ken-levine-bioshock-interview/ submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. Bioshock Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Remastered: Hello all, So… just purchased the Bioshock Remastered collection for Xbox one as I loved the series and wanted to play it again but wasnt going to pay the daylight robbery price of £14.99 for the...