Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One

Discus and support Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just installed Bioshock One for Xbox 360 on my Xbox One (it's free with the new Gamer Pass). It will not let me sign in to my profile- every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rdrv48, Jun 4, 2017.

1. rdrv48
    rdrv48 Guest

So I just installed Bioshock One for Xbox 360 on my Xbox One (it's free with the new Gamer Pass). It will not let me sign in to my profile- every time I try it tells me I need to connect an Xbox 360 compatible storage device. Am I not able to sign in and
    save the game to my hard drive? I cannot save any game progress right now.

:)

rdrv48, Jun 4, 2017
  2. ruth910
    ruth910 Guest
    Unable to save or exit world

Recently there was an update to minecraft xbox 360 edition that would let you upload your created worlds to xbox one (Among other things), but it came with a bug. I tried to save as well as exit and save but it won't let me for some reason. Mojang can you
    fix this?

ruth910, Jun 4, 2017
  3. lilithd
    lilithd Guest
    Can't play Bioshock anymore

I accepted a small 2MB "game update" for BioShock and now I can't log into xbox live id while on the game and it won't let me bypass logging in. I can log into other games and just the xbox, but not under BioShock 1 or 2. What gives Microsoft????? How do
    I fix this so I can play my games?

lilithd, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey rdrv48! I would suggest clearing your local Xbox 360 cache to see if that would help resolve your issue. To do so, go to Settings -> System -> Storage -> Clear Local Xbox 360 save. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey rdrv48! I would suggest clearing your local Xbox 360 cache to see if that would help resolve your issue. To do so, go to Settings -> System -> Storage -> Clear Local Xbox 360 save. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Dave Eckert Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One saves transfer

XBox One isn't backwards compatible with XBox 360 games, hence you won't be able to transfer 360 saves to the One.
  7. Dexter Lord Win User

How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x

No I just want to play New Vegas and Oblivion on Xbox One X but it won't let me save my progress or connect to Xbox Live at all on any 360 games that I downloaded with my game pass ultimate. That's the error message I keep getting when I try.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

Saving games without xbox live or internet

It is possible to save gameplay on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One without Internet access. The only thing that won't happen is your game saves won't be backed up to the Xbox Cloud (on Xbox One) and you can't use the Xbox 360 cloud-saved game storage.

On Xbox One, you will need to make sure your console is set to offline only mode, so it won't try to copy your game save to the cloud. However, there may be some titles that require an online save. Does someone know if NBA 2K18 is one of those games?
  9. choppyseize Win User

Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360

Are you transferring the Xbox 360 saved versions of the game? Because if it's the Xbox one version it won't transfer over to the 360 side.
Thema:

1. Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One - Similar Threads - Bioshock 360 won't

2. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  5. Xbox 360 bioshock one disc stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 bioshock one disc stopped working: Xbox 360 bioshock 1 disc stopped working in xbox one and even my new series x.. I can't install either bioshock na or japan. I can install the darkness na and japan and all my others... Tryibg...
  6. Original Bioshock on the 360 won't install on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Bioshock on the 360 won't install on XB1: I have tried installing my physical copy of the first release of Bioshock 1 (360 version) onto my XB1. It will not recognize it as being a game that can be installed for some reason. The box that...
  7. Bioshock 2 (360) connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 (360) connectivity issues: Tried playing multiplayer on Bioshock 2 (360 version) the past 2 nights and I cannot get into a multiplayer lobby. I get an "unable to connect to lobby" message and then an "unable to connect to...
  8. Bioshock Infinite XBOX 360 Upgrade Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Infinite XBOX 360 Upgrade Pack: When i enter my CODE for the Upgrade Pack (Premium Edition / german) I only get is the error message : Xbos-0x801530058256d666-e2be-4d77-a7f8-947ab1220e3a Does anyone have an advice?...
  9. Bioshock - Trouble Downloading Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock - Trouble Downloading Xbox 360: I bought Bioshock a few days ago on the xbox live marketplace, each time i try to download it never gets past 10% before saying 'Bioshock Cannot be downloaded'. its i've tried resetting the system...
  10. Alleged Purchase of Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360 (Games on Demand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alleged Purchase of Bioshock Infinite on Xbox 360 (Games on Demand): Today I checked out the sales on the dashboard of my Xbox 360. I found Bioshock Infinite and wanted to check the price so I clicked "Purchase". When I saw it cost 30 €, which was too much for me,...