Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches

Discus and support Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It took two playthroughs to randomly unlock the save all little sisters trophy (they all were the first time, but it didn't unlock), but I've now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsdfgYR, Dec 18, 2022.

1. AsdfgYR
    AsdfgYR Guest

It took two playthroughs to randomly unlock the save all little sisters trophy (they all were the first time, but it didn't unlock), but I've now confirmed twice through two playthroughs that I've found all 14 weapon upgrade stations. I've seen one or two others online with a similar issue. Not sure what's caused this glitch, but that's the only achievement I don't have. This is after following a guide and confirming on the last station that 5 upgrades were left (18 upgrades-13=5, so the last one would leave 4).

:)

AsdfgYR, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Achievement sglitch sometimes for no particular reason. I assume you are referring to "All Weapon Upgrades" one...that has a 29% unlock percentage (from 14k people) on TA which either means it's problematic or people aren't unlocking them all

https://www.trueachievements.com/a222413/all-weapon-upgrades-achievement

Someone on there said about deleting the game files and playing through again, saving before the Upgrade and then in a different area after and that it enventually unlocked
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AsdfgYR, this can both be a bug in the game, try to follow the procedures below.

First uninstall the game, then do a cache cleanup, and then a reset on the console while keeping games and Apps.

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

Backlog

The remastered versions of Bioshock 1& 2
  5. addictgaming360 Win User

Bioshock collection for xbox one?

Sooooooooo meaning me buy bioshock 1 and 2 then?

But it would be cool if they remastered it. Because bioshock 1 and 2 can do a lot better.
  6. Jon MUSICK Win User

Bioshock Triple pack question..

Are you referring to BioShock The Collection for Xbox One?

Return to the cities of Rapture and Columbia and experience the award-winning BioShock franchise like never before, beautifully remastered in 1080p. BioShock: The Collection contains all single-player content from BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite,
    all single-player add-on content, the “Columbia’s Finest” pack, and Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson.

Features

• Remastered in 1080p.

• BioShock main game and all single player DLC.

• BioShock 2 main game and all single player DLC.

• BioShock Infinite main game and all single player DLC.

• Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson
Thema:

1. Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches - Similar Threads - Bioshock Remastered Achievement

2. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  5. Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...: Went for this achievement and used a checklist. I have 122/122 logs as required but my trueachievement account and my xbox account through my console states that I'm only 99% complete. To fact...
  6. Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking: On the 10th of December I collected all the blue ribbons in The Clash of the Clouds DLC but the achievement 'Blue Ribbon Champ' didn't unlock, being stuck at 98% on the achievement tracker. After...
  7. Bioshock Infinite "Museum Curator" achievement not unlocking on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Infinite "Museum Curator" achievement not unlocking on Xbox One: I bought all the items required for the achievement and it's stuck at 97%. I've waited over 3 days, tried deleting my profile and redownloading it, hard reset my Xbox by unplugging its power cord...
  8. Bioshock 2 remastered (steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 remastered (steam): So I've been through the 2k support service, we've done memory checks, clean boots disk scans, run DISM and driver reinstalls. The best we could determine from logs was it might be RADAR_PRE_LEAK...
  9. Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...

in XboX Insiders
    Any BioShock fans in the house? In this wide-ranging podcast interview, the legendary...: https://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/ken-levine-bioshock-interview/ submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. Bioshock Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Remastered: Hello all, So… just purchased the Bioshock Remastered collection for Xbox one as I loved the series and wanted to play it again but wasnt going to pay the daylight robbery price of £14.99 for the...