Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

Discus and support Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sean Jones2, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Sean Jones2
    Sean Jones2 Guest

Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further

:)

Sean Jones2, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further

Hi Sean, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you playing the backward-compatible version of the game or the Xbox One Remastered version?

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. UncleGDogWord Win User

NETFLIX has it's problems for xbox

When I try to load Netflix it goes from the white screen to the black load screen. The loading ring starts to spin and then stalls out. After a minute it will go back to the Xbox 1 home screen. I have done the power cycle, delete and reinstall the app,
    deleted the profile and restarted and still the same thing happened.
  4. Unrequited SP Win User

Xbox 360 Freezing because of Saints Row 4

I got all the way to the "the girl who hates the 50's" mission and now the game won't go pass the loading screen within that mission. WTF?!!?? This is terrible! I tried installing the game to see if that would help... NOPE!!... still stalls in the loading
    screen when you try to go after Keith David. This really sucks!! 8(
  5. Lt Reaper 7303 Win User

Netflix XBOX ONE problem

I can go into the app and once I get to the screen to select which profile to load it doesn't go any further.
  6. MatthewKemp Win User

Accessories Application unable to Update. Cannot be used.

Since downloading the app for the third time I now can't load any game or any other app at all. Everything stalls and the Xbox will allow u to move around the home area but yeh nothing will load. Very annoyed.
Thema:

1. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go... - Similar Threads - Bioshock won't load

2. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  3. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  4. Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...: Went for this achievement and used a checklist. I have 122/122 logs as required but my trueachievement account and my xbox account through my console states that I'm only 99% complete. To fact...
  5. Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 Remastered Achievement Glitches: It took two playthroughs to randomly unlock the save all little sisters trophy (they all were the first time, but it didn't unlock), but I've now confirmed twice through two playthroughs that I've...
  6. Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking: On the 10th of December I collected all the blue ribbons in The Clash of the Clouds DLC but the achievement 'Blue Ribbon Champ' didn't unlock, being stuck at 98% on the achievement tracker. After...
  7. Original Bioshock on the 360 won't install on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Bioshock on the 360 won't install on XB1: I have tried installing my physical copy of the first release of Bioshock 1 (360 version) onto my XB1. It will not recognize it as being a game that can be installed for some reason. The box that...
  8. Bioshock 2 won't start even though the collection disc is in and the game is installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 won't start even though the collection disc is in and the game is installed: I have physical copies of the collection. BS 1 and 2 are on one disc. BS 1 starts fine and I have finished it but bioshock 2 says do you have this game or app? When I try to start it....
  9. Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock for 360 won't let me save on XBox One: So I just installed Bioshock One for Xbox 360 on my Xbox One (it's free with the new Gamer Pass). It will not let me sign in to my profile- every time I try it tells me I need to connect an Xbox...
  10. Trying to but Bioshock the COllection, won't let me use my Microsoft Account Balanxe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to but Bioshock the COllection, won't let me use my Microsoft Account Balanxe: I live in Japan, I've been trying to buy Bioshock the Collection with my Microsoft Account Balance. I have more than enough. But it won't let me . I bought Windows 10 cards which have worked in...