BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

Discus and support BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OskarJ.Hannesson, May 4, 2024.

1. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks!

BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is apparently shutting down upon charging. It has no mention of such in the manual that it's some sort of "feature". The headset should be able to function, but restarting the headset during this period will only shut it down again, as if it's entered some sort of "sleeping mode". That's at least my assumption of the situation of said problem occurring.

Is there a fix to allow the usage of them whilst charging? Previous headsets have this function - unlike this strange one. What may the issues be? What can possibly be tested and done to fix this?

It'd be really appreciated!

:)

OskarJ.Hannesson, May 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging