Bingo keeps trying to connect or it loses connection durin a game

Discus and support Bingo keeps trying to connect or it loses connection durin a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with the game losing connection during the game. Or having trouble connection issues during the beginning of the game once I LOG ON.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kimmmycococ, Dec 16, 2016.

1. kimmmycococ
    kimmmycococ Guest

I'm having trouble with the game losing connection during the game. Or having trouble connection issues during the beginning of the game once I LOG ON.

I'm also having trouble with your Microsoft support web page also.

:)

kimmmycococ, Dec 16, 2016
  2. My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, I loos

My microsoft Bingo, keeps telling me "connection in process" then it says cant connect, and then the game just freezes and I lose all my Power Bingos etc. I have an excellent internet connection, so I dont know what is going on. Please help.

FreakyRaptor010, Dec 16, 2016
  3. My connection keeps dropping, and sometimes I can't connect at all.

My connection keeps dropping. I finish a bingo game, but before the game sends me to the page where I open the luggage, the connection drops and I lose all luggage, keys, etc. Sometimes I can not connect to the server at all, and sometimes my connection
    drops part way into the game. I have a cable internet connection, and that connection is good, I have no problems getting online, going to Facebook, etc. after being dropped from the Bingo server.

MaskedCoast550, Dec 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: