BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!

Discus and support BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once again the Bingo Game Server is down. Doesn't anyone with MS or their FIRMA developers really care how they affect gamers??? Come on people...why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silverfrost49, Oct 7, 2018.

1. BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!

Once again the Bingo Game Server is down. Doesn't anyone with MS or their FIRMA developers really care how they affect gamers??? Come on people...why is the the ONLY server that has constant issues???

:)

silverfrost49, Oct 7, 2018
  2. BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN

ONCE AGAIN THE INFAMOUS BINGO SERVERS ARE DOWN AND MICROSOFT DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS ISSUE TO THE PUBLIC-WE REALLY ONLY HAVE A FEW OPTIONS:EITHER UNINSTALL GAME/NEVER PLAY AGAIN/FIND ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY OR BE PATIENT-

silverfrost49, Oct 7, 2018
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN

Several people are reporting issues with that game. You should reach out to support to see if they have any insight to the problem/resolution. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Oct 8, 2018
  4. braveheatz
    braveheatz Guest

braveheatz, Oct 7, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN

Several people are reporting issues with that game. You should reach out to support to see if they have any insight to the problem/resolution. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. braveheatz Win User

7. Castellus Zemi Win User

Bingo Server Down AGAIN!!!!

I believe the servers are down, you will need to wait for Microsoft to fix this issue.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Bingo Server Down AGAIN!!!!

Still not available here as well.

Probably have to wait for a fix.
  9. Jodiaberva Win User

Bingo Server Down Again

Last week i just get the daily gift and after that i get the error . Unable to conect to server. But this week i even can't get the daily gift.

With enough people who are complaining you should think they answer an fix it.

I wanna play again please.
Thema:

1. BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN! - Similar Threads - BINGO GAME SERVER

2. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  3. The bingo game does not conecte to the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The bingo game does not conecte to the server: The bingo game does not conecte to the server 97529c82-21f7-4ede-bec6-c5f8a804b955
  4. Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game: Hi, For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game. Due to this players are unable to start new game or complete game or open the...
  5. Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect.: Trouble connecting to your server. Please fix it! I really missing it. Thanks . 902a713c-757b-4124-959d-c346a4b28e36
  6. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.: Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not days. Is there any way you can increase the...
  7. cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.: cannot connect to server, will be playing and during game it loses connection and I lose all my bingos and tickets and power balls. very frustrating de28a2df-3243-4800-a952-89e02e7d02be
  8. server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.: Hope you can fix it. Not good. fe27df1e-954c-4a69-b913-bfa9854f67b8
  9. Right In The Middle of a game It Keeps There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right In The Middle of a game It Keeps There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server.: Right In The Middle of a game It Keeps getting Errors ... This has been going On a Lot ! ! ! I lose My Coins ! ! ! My Keys , Cases, ETC points . I Know At least 7 times Right at the End of the...
  10. The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Bingo game/server has been a problem from the get go, Needs fixing maybe new ...: Would be great if someone at Microsoft would take the time to fix the connectivity problems with the Bingo server. b4518fa9-740e-4eee-b49b-d58eb4313634