bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....

Discus and support bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ugh....guess I have to wait till next year to play bingo 6c5f7474-4c1c-42d1-99cd-7ba6e9d77b62 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sumdumguy66, Dec 31, 2017.

1. sumdumguy66
    sumdumguy66 Guest

ugh....guess I have to wait till next year to play bingo

:)

sumdumguy66, Dec 31, 2017
  2. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    MCC Bundle Canada

Ah, guess I will wait till next year to get a Xbox One again

Karma403, Dec 31, 2017
  3. MS Bingo Down Again

Oh my word! We get 2-3 days of Bingo and its down again. ugh! Wonder how long we'll have to wait this time.

FlyParrot3710, Dec 31, 2017
  4. Karma403 Win User

MCC Bundle Canada

Ah, guess I will wait till next year to get a Xbox One again
  5. MohammedAlqahtani6 Win User

The Evil Within 2 Achivments are not unlocking

I don't like to waste my time, they won't do anything about it. I guess I'll wait till next year when I get an urge to play this game again then hopefully that time the achievements unlock
  6. chemicalsora Win User

Deal of the Week

Ugh, Bioshock. Ugh ugh ugh.

Well, I guess I'd play Infinite if it had a demo...
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

MGS HD Collection Thread

I can't wait for this but it's not out here till Feb next year :(
  8. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Dying Light 2 and what we know so far

thanks for the info, i can't wait to play this game its just a shame that its not coming out till practically next year lol.
Thema:

1. bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play.... - Similar Threads - bingo down ugh

2. Bingo down... AGAIN

in XBoX on Windows
    Bingo down... AGAIN: Could you please fix the BINGO sign in failure. I have enjoyed playing for about three years now, but it is increasingly frustrating because the server is down. Please if the game is becoming...
  3. Bingo server down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bingo server down: How long is this going to take to fix? Tried all day!!! Useless!! 09a9340a-9bb7-45f4-a4c0-6c2b51a7e1e6
  4. BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!: Once again the Bingo Game Server is down. Doesn't anyone with MS or their FIRMA developers really care how they affect gamers??? Come on people...why is the the ONLY server that has constant...
  5. BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN: ONCE AGAIN THE INFAMOUS BINGO SERVERS ARE DOWN AND MICROSOFT DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS ISSUE TO THE PUBLIC-WE REALLY ONLY HAVE A FEW OPTIONS:EITHER UNINSTALL GAME/NEVER PLAY AGAIN/FIND ANOTHER GAME TO...
  6. Bingo Server down all day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Server down all day: Why can't I connect to the Bingo Server today? 49898632-656c-4f38-84f8-45960771f500
  7. Bingo breaking down during very succesful game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo breaking down during very succesful game: Hello, who is gonna give me back my 2.300 coins being invested? Game quit during playing…...quite unfair ee5728b9-2b04-42f7-a43f-7aec968354ba
  8. Bingo shuts down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo shuts down: Bingo keeps giving me a server connection error message and doesn't respond. All is good at my connection. Happens very often. 2c78f910-10aa-4912-a112-244e52791b44
  9. BINGO is down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BINGO is down: As usual like every couple of weeks, CONNECTION IN PROGRESS, CONNECTION IN PROGRESS, CONNECTION IN PROGRESS, CONNECTION IN PROGRESS, CONNECTION IN PROGRESS, CONNECTION IN PROGRESS,...
  10. Bingo Down Again - Mid Game with active power ups and Bingos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Down Again - Mid Game with active power ups and Bingos: This is like the third of fourth time this month it's gone down mid game. It just suddenly stops throwing numbers but you can daub, hit the power up even though it doesn't do anything....