Bingo crashing

Discus and support Bingo crashing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time as of late, when I watch a video for extra tickets or coins, the whole video, aka commercial, will play and then the game crashes and closes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dragonherder, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Dragonherder
    Dragonherder Guest

Bingo crashing

Every time as of late, when I watch a video for extra tickets or coins, the whole video, aka commercial, will play and then the game crashes and closes out, EVERY SINGLE TIME. How do I get this fixed or is something you guys need to do on your end???

:)

Dragonherder, Jul 9, 2018
  2. drifter4444
    drifter4444 Guest
    bingo. crash after crash, spend money on this game only to have it leave you high and dry. it sucks,

bingo. crash after crash, spend money on this game only to have it leave you high and dry. it sucks,

drifter4444, Jul 9, 2018
  3. drifter4444
    drifter4444 Guest

drifter4444, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Bingo crashing

First thing to try is to reset the app. If you go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Bing and click "Advanced Settings" after you highlight the app, then select "Reset" on that page. See if that helps resolve your issue.

PalmettoBling, Jul 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Bingo crashing