Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ...

Discus and support Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been a rewards member since January 2014, I wanted to participate in the Binge promotion, It is broken into 2 week periods which asks you to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterB1aster05, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ...

I have been a rewards member since January 2014, I wanted to participate in the Binge promotion, It is broken into 2 week periods which asks you to purchase at least 60.00 through Xbox Store within each 2 weeks, which I did during the 1st 2 weeks, there
    is a spot on the rewards page that is suppose to indicate how many points you have earned. My page still shows 5 zeros....Has anyone else gotten the reward credits to show up? I made my purchases online at the xbox store and linked to the store through the
    rewards page.

:)

MasterB1aster05, Jul 17, 2014
  2. Binge watch and play for Xbox one

That is what I hoped. The only thing that worries me is that I made my 60.00 goal for the first 2 weeks but on the rewards binge watch and play page I don't show the 5000 credits, still showing 5 zeros. However the next Credit update for all activities is
    the 15th so maybe I am impatient. Has anyone gotten the binge credits to show up on the rewards page yet?

MasterB1aster05, Jul 17, 2014
  3. wwefnfurlife
    wwefnfurlife Guest
    Did you all know this about Bing Rewards and Xbox Live?

No problem. I've used Bing for years and always kept checking for a year as a reward. It's awesome it is one now as now I'll basically get free live easily haha

Postin' & Rollin'

Do the mobile under Bing search and check. Not the Bing rewards app. As it won't always show credits for the mobile one from the rewards app. Or if anything do it from Bing search and then check Bing.com from a PC. As it has difficulty showing up sometimes.

Postin' & Rollin'

wwefnfurlife, Jul 17, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ...

If it has not already been 96 hours since you reached the $60 amount for the Rewards then give it a little more time as it does take that long for things to show up.

If it has been longer then post in the Rewards forums for more assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Jul 18, 2014
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Also, if you are not purchasing both video content and game content, you will not receive credit.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. MasterB1aster05 Win User

Binge watch and play for Xbox one

That is what I hoped. The only thing that worries me is that I made my 60.00 goal for the first 2 weeks but on the rewards binge watch and play page I don't show the 5000 credits, still showing 5 zeros. However the next Credit update for all activities is
    the 15th so maybe I am impatient. Has anyone gotten the binge credits to show up on the rewards page yet?
  7. onyxishere Win User

Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show up on the rewards page yet?

If it has not already been 96 hours since you reached the $60 amount for the Rewards then give it a little more time as it does take that long for things to show up.

If it has been longer then post in the Rewards forums for more assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  8. Smwutches Win User

Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show up on the rewards page yet?

Also, if you are not purchasing both video content and game content, you will not receive credit.
  9. GUN5L1NGER Win User

40 microsoft points. grrrr

You should all sign up for Bing rewards and Xbox live rewards. I've gotten thousands of points from them, a little at a time. They really do add up and you can have multiple accounts in your household on Bing.
  10. Drakken Saer Win User

Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

Hi there LegoBowler!

I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ... - Similar Threads - Binge Watch Play

2. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. How do I refind a Bing notification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refind a Bing notification?: I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification? 82439bb1-25cf-4587-bc64-e0550bcf6eda
  6. How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?: I don't have a working Xbox yet, but I've been trying to research how to use the program and I've noticed I haven't seen anything about how to transfer my MR points from Bing to Xbox. I've also...
  7. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  8. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  9. Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?: So, I bought a SIM card, verified it. And it works on the others (SMS, Calls. Like a Normal phone number) It work on Google accounts, some accounts that requires phone number. But, when I enter my...
  10. Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?: Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing? 447638c5-dd68-4aa1-b36a-12c3b3ed406d