Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click

Discus and support Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When ever I use my mouse on Microsoft bing it right clicks to select something instead of left clicking on my gaming mouse?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shyanna Williams, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click

When ever I use my mouse on Microsoft bing it right clicks to select something instead of left clicking on my gaming mouse?

:)

Shyanna Williams, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to restart your PC and try it once more? Thanks!
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Right and left click problem

Hi Tom! I'm more than happy to help you out!

If i may ask, have you tried using both wired and wireless mouse to see if it works?

Please try to do the following workarounds:

1. Run the Windows Troubleshooter

Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
    Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.

2. Update your mouse drivers & USB drivers

3. Run SFC and DISM

Press the Windows + R key to open Run.
    Type cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command as Administrator.
    Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
    Once the sfc process completes, type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press enter to run the DISM restore health command.
    Restart your PC once the process completes.

To learn more about this, I have provided you the link below:

https://www.technewstoday.com/mouse-clicks-not-registering/

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. Steve Marlow Win User

Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

Extraction 6 is the game but I don't believe the game is the issue.

The game allows scope aiming using the left bumper while moving, but it doesn't allow scope aiming with the right mouse button while moving.

I bet if I map that left bumper to the right mouse click it will solve it.
  5. Larry Bruce Win User

Minesweeper freezes up

This sped up other things on my computer but not minesweeper. It is slow to react to my mouse clicks and hangs up for several seconds frequently after I click on a square no mater whether it is right or left click. It did however not freeze up completely and did let me complete a game.
  6. Goldeeelocks Win User

i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

DaveM121,

I now have another question. How can I right click, as my laptop only has a built in square on the keypad instead of a mouse?

Thema:

1. Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click - Similar Threads - Bing gaming mouse

2. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. How do I refind a Bing notification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refind a Bing notification?: I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification? 82439bb1-25cf-4587-bc64-e0550bcf6eda
  6. How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?: I don't have a working Xbox yet, but I've been trying to research how to use the program and I've noticed I haven't seen anything about how to transfer my MR points from Bing to Xbox. I've also...
  7. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  8. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  9. Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?: So, I bought a SIM card, verified it. And it works on the others (SMS, Calls. Like a Normal phone number) It work on Google accounts, some accounts that requires phone number. But, when I enter my...
  10. earn Bing Rewards to get a xbox live gold membership or game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    earn Bing Rewards to get a xbox live gold membership or game pass: Did you know if you join the Microsoft Bing Rewards programs and do search with bing you can earn points toward a free 12 month subscription to xbox live gold membership or a 12 month xbox game...