Billing to cell phone carrier.

Discus and support Billing to cell phone carrier. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off. I just found out i was banned from the commuity forums and i dont remember why. I read old forum post from 2015 that it is ok to create a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Death XCV, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Death XCV
    Death XCV Guest

First off. I just found out i was banned from the commuity forums and i dont remember why. I read old forum post from 2015 that it is ok to create a new forum account to get help and chat with DEVs directly. Is that still ok? Second, I had this error before
    and i have refrence numbers where it was escalted and resolved but it keeps happening. An i dont know why. I have had purchasing issues and issues with not getting my content in game. Now im having issues with not even being able to buy stuff. With my card
    or phone. I did have to many refunds and i was told if you have to many they will investigate your account for fraud so i didnt want that to happen and i get banned. I just dont know whats going on. I know im not banned from making purchases but when i talk
    to xbox support they also told me my phone number is linked to “to many accounts” when its just mine and this account i made to use the forums. I just need the automated security system to be removed.

:)

Death XCV, Oct 12, 2018
  2. isturbo1984
    isturbo1984 Guest
    WP7 Games on iPhone, Mac Book or OtherPad... ?

I am in need of a modern cell phone and would love to have WP7 games to play on the go, but... are they only compatible with the Windows Phone, or are they flexible to be downloaded and play on my choice of hardware and carrier? I have no idea. To be honest,
    I haven't had a cell since I was in highschool.--And that was almost 15 years ago.

isturbo1984, Oct 12, 2018
  3. 100% wireless xbox one headset......How long do I have to wait?

Hello everyone Billing to cell phone carrier. :)

A friend of mine played Destiny for a short amount of time before they got sick of the game due to its lack of content.

I played a couple of games with them, but we used our Cell Phones to communicate with each other Billing to cell phone carrier. :)

We have the same Cell Phone Carrier so we get to talk to each other for free LOL Billing to cell phone carrier. :)

It was really nice to be able to coordinate tactics on the Daily Heroics, plus we have really amazing Cell Phone service so we could hear each other clearly Billing to cell phone carrier. :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Billing to cell phone carrier. :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Death,

If you refer to Rule 20 on the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    it states: "20) Do not create multiple forum accounts. Each person is allowed one account only. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans."
    The forums guidelines have been posted since 2013.

For the billing related issue unfortunately, as much as we would like to, we cannot help with as we do not have the proper tools to assist you with that. You would need to get in contact with
    Xbox Support
    again if you still cannot make any purchases.

You may also want to contact your bank institution and phone carrier just to clear up everything on their end.

I hope the issues can get resolved soon.

XBF Diego M, Oct 13, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Death,

If you refer to Rule 20 on the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    it states: "20) Do not create multiple forum accounts. Each person is allowed one account only. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans."
    The forums guidelines have been posted since 2013.

For the billing related issue unfortunately, as much as we would like to, we cannot help with as we do not have the proper tools to assist you with that. You would need to get in contact with
    Xbox Support
    again if you still cannot make any purchases.

You may also want to contact your bank institution and phone carrier just to clear up everything on their end.

I hope the issues can get resolved soon.
  6. tysenp Win User

Victim of Games Billing Scam

hey! are the charges from the phone carrier or microsoft/xbox? if the charges are from the carrier there is nothing microsoft/xbox can do, you would have to contact the carrier.

for requesting a refund from xbox for a game see: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  7. Christyna64 Win User

IPhone hotspot not connecting to xbox

Have you spoken to your cell carrier about your hotspot connection?
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

100% wireless xbox one headset......How long do I have to wait?

Hello everyone :)

A friend of mine played Destiny for a short amount of time before they got sick of the game due to its lack of content.

I played a couple of games with them, but we used our Cell Phones to communicate with each other :)

We have the same Cell Phone Carrier so we get to talk to each other for free LOL :)

It was really nice to be able to coordinate tactics on the Daily Heroics, plus we have really amazing Cell Phone service so we could hear each other clearly :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

9. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

But also, why would you give your phone number out to someone asking for it on Xbox Live? This all could have been avoided if you're more careful about your online safety and sharing personal information with people you don't know.
Thema:

1. Billing to cell phone carrier. - Similar Threads - Billing cell phone

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Billing

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing: Looking to seek a contact to receive credit for a charge back on Feb on my Koodo bill. This is a one time charge as I’ve locked my account from any further charges to my regular monthly phone...
  5. How do I upload my warranty bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload my warranty bill: So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty upgrade, but so far I cannot find a person from the...
  6. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  9. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  10. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e