Billing info correct and still having issues

Discus and support Billing info correct and still having issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i had this problem for about a year it got sorted and now it's happening again I have had the same billing info for about 3 years now so can't see why... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TW1ST3D PR1M3, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Billing info correct and still having issues

i had this problem for about a year it got sorted and now it's happening again I have had the same billing info for about 3 years now so can't see why it's happening please can someone tell me how to sort it or why it happing.

:)

TW1ST3D PR1M3, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    25% off xbox live membership is not working

Check all of your account information. Make sure everything in your billing address is correct and any information for your card is correct. If you don't see any errors or are still having issues, you will need to call support and talk to billing.

Smwutches, Nov 10, 2016
  3. error code 8c320008

im having this fusterating problem my billing info is correct im in massachusettes

Bruins4Life97, Nov 10, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TW1ST3D PR1M3,

As mentioned in your previous post at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/C6BC046D-CAFF-473B-AD35-3C416A1FDD6C), the forced deposit we performed on your account was
    only a temporary solution that we had developed while awaiting a more stable fix from our other team. There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the
    primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To
    be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. Unfortunately, our manual
    deposit method is no longer available to us, and can no longer perform that action. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: