Billing Error and NO purchase history

Discus and support Billing Error and NO purchase history in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kek JiaHao, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Kek JiaHao
    Kek JiaHao Guest

Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable to detect I had already purchase the Game Pass. Account is literally correct. What should I do, please help.

:)

Kek JiaHao, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Kek JiaHao Win User

I bought the Game Pass on this website: https://www.xbox.com/en-MY/games/store/pc-game-pass/cfq7ttc0kgq8

I actually spend two RM5 on the Game Pass. At first I thought it was just a bug or error. But it literally deduct my credit 2 times.

For the order history it just show "No purchases made in the past 3 months". What's wrong, please help me check.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet.

Just to confirm, did you buy it directly from the Xbox website or a different seller?

If you bought it from Xbox, do these purchases show in your account's order history? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox billing error and item in purchase history not there.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added in order history in real-time (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders) and if it's not showing from there it means that it's not completed or successful on Microsoft's end and by that, it was not sent to your friend or sent to a wrong person. To fix it, you may need to check with your bank and have them cross-validate the charge that was taken out on your card.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Halo 3 Download Error - Status Code: 800700e8 & 'Content No Longer Available'

Hi Paul! So that error code means that Xbox LIVE has encountered an error. This error should be temporary, and may not pertain to your payment or account info. I would suggest you hang tight, and try again later.

Just to make sure, do you see the purchase in your purchase history? Here is how to

check your Xbox LIVE billing and purchase history
    in case you need any help.

Cheers!
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Where did my old XBLA games go?

Microsoft doesn't delete things from the purchase history. If you believe there is a billing error it's best to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
Thema:

1. Billing Error and NO purchase history - Similar Threads - Billing Error purchase

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Billing

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing: Looking to seek a contact to receive credit for a charge back on Feb on my Koodo bill. This is a one time charge as I’ve locked my account from any further charges to my regular monthly phone...
  5. How do I upload my warranty bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload my warranty bill: So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty upgrade, but so far I cannot find a person from the...
  6. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  7. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  8. Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360: So I was transferring files to the cloud from my Xbox 360 with no problem then I went to play an arcade game on it it failed login and wouldn’t let me sign back in. I also can’t play any Xbox 360...
  9. Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net: every time i try adding my billing info on minecraft.net, im greeted with the same error "Oops! Something went wrong when saving your card." what do i do here? 83f336c8-4c50-4790-85e4-e18d46dbfde7
  10. Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card: it lets me in to my account and online it also let me download the free games for the month and i can access every feature but when I go to play WW2 it says this is account is not allowed to play...