billed for xbox live account but not active on xbox one

Discus and support billed for xbox live account but not active on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi guys, so i bought an xbox one today set it all up fresh out of the box and long story short i added xbox live gold and paid my 39.99. i paid though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tmarks(2), Dec 18, 2015.

1. tmarks(2)
    tmarks(2) Guest

hi guys, so i bought an xbox one today set it all up fresh out of the box and long story short i added xbox live gold and paid my 39.99. i paid though my paypal acount and even have the receipts and email confirmation from microsoft and paypal saying i have
    xbox live gold etc etc etc.

my problem is that i do not have xbox live gold as far as i am aware as every opportunity the console is telling me to upgrade and pay 39.99, i cannot access my free games and the benefits of paying the money, yet if i go into subscriptions it shows i have
    paid for 12 months but if i click on anything to do with live gold i says i need to pay 39.99, as you can bet im not looking to click on it again for my account to be billed twice.

is there an issue with microsoft (yet again)?, is there an issue with my xbox one console? is there something i really just missed?

any help or ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

:)

tmarks(2), Dec 18, 2015
  2. TylerG_94
    TylerG_94 Guest
    Autorenewal Gold extensions

If you still have 14 days of Xbox Live gold on your account and you redeem a 12 month Xbox Live gold code then you will NOT be billed even if you have auo renew on. You will only be billed if you have auto renew on and do not have any Xbox Live gold time
    left on your account.

TylerG_94, Dec 18, 2015
  3. ShadyWicked
    ShadyWicked Guest
    Xbox live not active for one account but active for wife

So here is the issue, on my 360 if my wife is signed in she has access to Xbox live. As of last night when I was signed in under my account I was signed into Xbox live. When you go to account management it shows her having Xbox gold and mine does not.
    However on the Xbox one my account works just fine. I can't figure out what has changed since last night that has not allowed me to play games on the 360 unless I am signed in as her but can play on the Xbox one just fine? Any help would be appreciated.

ShadyWicked, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

There is currently a system wide problem with purchased or downloaded content. Keep an eye on the Xbox Live Status page for
    any updates on the situation.

If, after this problem is resolved, you still do not have gold, then you should contact
    Support

Dirty Loco, Dec 18, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: