Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases.

Discus and support Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have all the necessary security measures in place i.e. pin protection for purchases, yet I am getting billed for V Bucks when we aren't buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Jubb, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Alex Jubb
    Alex Jubb Guest

Hi

I have all the necessary security measures in place i.e. pin protection for purchases, yet I am getting billed for V Bucks when we aren't buying and it's happening quite frequently.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

:)

Alex Jubb, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Alex Jubb Win User

I have changed the PIN number required to make a purchase, I will also change the password.

Thank you Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Someone with access to the account must be making these purchases, have you tried changing your account's password?

Since we cannot access account details, I'd recommend getting in touch with Xbox Support for further advice: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem Alex! Thank you for allowing me to assist you today, don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need any more help.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Alex Jubb Win User

Hi Kyle

Yes, they do:

[​IMG]

Also, It appears that I have reached my limit on refund requests:

[​IMG]

Thanks
Thema:

1. Billed for V Bucks, yet we aren't making the purchases. - Similar Threads - Billed Bucks yet

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Billing

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing: Looking to seek a contact to receive credit for a charge back on Feb on my Koodo bill. This is a one time charge as I’ve locked my account from any further charges to my regular monthly phone...
  5. How do I upload my warranty bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload my warranty bill: So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty upgrade, but so far I cannot find a person from the...
  6. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  9. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  10. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e