Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

Discus and support Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player412512714, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!!

:)

Player412512714, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Microsoft repair center in S. TX kept the hard drive, son upset

Sent the Xbox 1 off for repair, my 13 year old did not tell me about the drive left in the unit

Got the unit back, the same one. they did not find the issues. however his hard drive is missing and his video life profile

now what? He is upset. Chat with Xbox cust support " they should return it" no promises - that sucks

MagicEel8254835, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Mystery Wheel in Sales & Specials taking points but not giving spin prizes.

1-800-469-9269 is the cust support for the us and canada from what i have noticed.

daniellemason-botsford, Nov 22, 2016
  4. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

Mystery Wheel in Sales & Specials taking points but not giving spin prizes.

1-800-469-9269 is the cust support for the us and canada from what i have noticed.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

Are games really games anymore?

The biggest thing i hate is the loot box system.
  6. de 120er Win User

german edition does it play english?

The language problem still sucks massive ***. Today it is common to get multiple languages on one disc. Halo4 and CoD are the frikkin exceptions. And SKATE. This is just dumb.
  7. DuffStar Win User

No individual games on NFL sunday ticket through NFL app

This is the BIGGEST piece of fuggin poo ripoff i've ever had. Microsoft sucks. They better give all affected free games. Screw Xbox Live, GAMES GAMES GAMES.
  8. RustyBucket21 Win User

Party chat

I know what you mean, we have had nothing but problems with joining or even staying in a party. This feature is the biggest thing that makes me hate my XBone. We never had these problems with the 360.
Thema:

Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

1. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ... - Similar Threads - Biggest thing hate

2. Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?: [Mod removed] I'm sorry if this is an illegible mess. I need help. censorship of games and media. has always been a fight against those who wish to control. this latest in a Roald Dhal, style...
  3. How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems: I'm sat here wondering how Microsoft can be so lackadaisical about problems with their products that affect their end users. For at least the past 6 months their Xbox rewards app has had a...
  4. beta updates: why 3 in week? whats biggest issue?

in XboX Insiders
    beta updates: why 3 in week? whats biggest issue?: whats up duck? njam njam.. why so many beta upates over week, 3 or 4? for xbox one? no 4k glitch whit that :) so whats the biggest issue now? submitted by /u/Pure-Path-5719 [link] [comments]
  5. Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.: Dear Microsoft. My husband and I are participating at the worlds biggest LAN party this easter. (2023) We intend to bring our Xbox One, a big TV so we can play split screen and still see - and...
  6. Biggest bang not unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest bang not unlocked: I’ve just beaten Batman AA on hard and there was no notification saying I beat the game 2b1ca389-8ed6-4dba-a54f-df3440e6280b
  7. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is...
  8. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  9. My Biggest Request for FS2020 - Community Plugins/Workshop

in XboX Insiders
    My Biggest Request for FS2020 - Community Plugins/Workshop: The best thing about playing on Steam is the addition of the Steam Community Workshop, having one central repository to enable and disable plugins, rate them based on performance, how many other...
  10. Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming: Hello Everyone, I wanted to see what you all thought was your biggest "OMG" moment in gaming. By this I mean, what game or moment in a game made you step back and say "OMG! I can't believe that...