bigger internal and external ssd size

Discus and support bigger internal and external ssd size in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; English not main language so sorry sorry is already asked but hi 1 is there plan to make bigger external ssd for the serie x or s the one that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Key-Manufacturer2911, Nov 13, 2023.

1. bigger internal and external ssd size

English not main language so sorry

sorry is already asked

but hi

1 is there plan to make bigger external ssd for the serie x or s the one that goes into the expansion slot in the back 2 tb is not enough

2 or let us update our internal one to 2 or 4 tb drive as we want after the warranty that would be really nice it simple to replace the internal one but we can only clone to a same size or a 512 to a 1 tb id really love to get a free 4 tb internal and game are getting too big

thank you

submitted by /u/Key-Manufacturer2911
    [link] [comments]

/u/Key-Manufacturer2911, Nov 13, 2023
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series s/x storage

You can still use external HDD for your Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One games but you can't play Series X/S games from them,

Series X/S games can only be played from the internal or external storage card,

with game file size's getting bigger, that 1Tb internal NVMe SSD is going fill up quick.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

PC game pass extra gb on games

you wont get a refund for that reason, and they wont reduce the game size, as we move forward game sizes will increase more.

i would get another internal hdd or an external ssd for your computer so you have more space like the rest of us gamers have too.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

XBox Series X - Additional Storage

The only 2 options right now are the Seagate cards, which come in 512GB, 1TB or 2TB sizes, and the Western Digital WD_Black C50 cards, which come in 512GB or 1TB sizes.

When it comes to external HDDs and SSDs, you can store any game on one, but whether the game will run from one depends on if it's optimised for the Series X/S or not. If it is, it will only run from the internal SSD or one of the expansion cards. If it's not, it will run from the external drive. Obviously, pretty much all new games are gonna be optimised for the X/S consoles.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

If you could add one thing to Xbox, what would you add ?

I would love for it to include a much larger SSD hard drive. With the size of the games nowadays you almost have to have an external drive. On my xbox one x with just the internal HDD I can only hold 11 games basically.
  6. US Revenge Win User

just Read a 56 page PDF file of rumored MS strategies and next box info.

SSD will probably be too expensive. chances are there will be an internal SSD though. with external hard drives for data and such like for 360.
Thema:

bigger internal and external ssd size

1. bigger internal and external ssd size - Similar Threads - bigger internal external

2. Why are my updates so much bigger than my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my updates so much bigger than my friends?: We both have the same xbox but we both played r6 together yesterday and today there was an update. His update was only 1 GB but mine is almost 30. Why does this happen and how can i fix it...
  3. Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off bigger games (only and often) and when it occurs briefly...

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off bigger games (only and often) and when it occurs briefly...: Im on the xbox series x, i dont think this occurs with any other. I wouldnt recommend buying this xbox and whenever i reset it or unplug shit ive done everything it eventually comes back and then...
  4. why are my update sizes bigger than everyone elses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my update sizes bigger than everyone elses: My update sizes are significantly bigger than everybody elses. For example, my battlefield 2042 (which was up to date before this new one) update size is 72gb whereas everybody elses is 9gb. ive...
  5. I need a bigger controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a bigger controller: I am looking for a controller the same size of the Duke nukem pad with back paddles like the series 2 elite controller because my hands are too cramped using the series 2 controller....
  6. Why are my updates on my Xbox one so much bigger than on my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my updates on my Xbox one so much bigger than on my series x: I used to have an Xbox one but about a year ago I got an Xbox series x and I moved my Xbox one to another room and didn't use it as much. But recently I found that when doing the same update on...
  7. How do make my screen bigger on Fortnite iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do make my screen bigger on Fortnite iOS: I need to know how to make my screen bigger on Fortnite IOS 863dc655-a428-482e-b42c-7fc054f7f85a
  8. Updates for games are bigger for me than other friends

in XboX Insiders
    Updates for games are bigger for me than other friends: I need help finding out why updates are so much larger for me than other people. Some games I have to stop playing completely because of the update sizes. I have a first gen console and I play...
  9. Xbox Series S/X internal SSD manual upgrades (plus bigger more affordable expansion cards?)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S/X internal SSD manual upgrades (plus bigger more affordable expansion cards?): Please consider releasing a feature for manually replacing and formatting the 2230 M.2 SSD inside the Xbox Series S/X consoles to upgrade read/write speeds and overall storage space. Obviously...
  10. Any news on an official SSD expansion card of bigger size than 1tb?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news on an official SSD expansion card of bigger size than 1tb?: I mean the official Seagate expansion card that slots directly into the console, would be great if they release a 2tb version or other sizes. Can this happen any time soon?...