Big team playlist, Huge Halo 3 preference

Discus and support Big team playlist, Huge Halo 3 preference in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Just thought i'd mention something I've noticed as of late. I love the big team playlist... but I hate that 80 percent of the matches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lonewolf F12, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Lonewolf F12
    Lonewolf F12 Guest

Hello everyone,

Just thought i'd mention something I've noticed as of late. I love the big team playlist... but I hate that 80 percent of the matches end up being Halo 3 maps. Sure it's great, it's fun... though it becomes redundant after a while... especially when i see
    some old classics, like burial mounds or waterworks get skipped over for standoff (awesome map but I've played it too much). It is what it is I suppose. On a side note... Halo 3 and Halo CE play very different from the other games. I have no issues sniping
    or engaging in BR duels in H2 or H4... though in H3 and CE, it seems as if you gotta lead your shots in order to connect. Atleast from long range. Sorry if I just stated the obvious... I purchased my xbox one about 3 weeks ago, so i'm still fairly new to the
    MC collection.

:)

Lonewolf F12, Jul 15, 2015
  2. DirtyPueblo
    DirtyPueblo Guest
    Big Team Battle playlist is completely broken/stopped working.

Ive been trying all morning with big team battle and it will not find a single player for over 3 hours now...Team slayer works relatively fast now but I don't want to play Team slayer, it has too much Halo 2, they put way too much emphasis on halo 2 in the
    playlists...Yes it now has anniversary edition and you did a good job on the graphics but there is too much halo2....there are 3 other games in this collection ya know, Big Team Battle just sits there with Searching for MORE players...to infinity.....Please
    give Halo 1 more playlist love seeing as how it is the only one that was never on xbox live....

DirtyPueblo, Jul 15, 2015
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Big team infinaty slayer, Coming back, or gone for good?

They are in the process of consolidation of playlists and Big Team Skirmish was combined with Big Team Infinity Slayer and is available in the third voting slot. They didn't get rid of Big Team Infinity Slayer. It is still in the first voting slot.

blogs.halowaypoint.com/.../Halo-4-Matchmaking-Update-91613.aspx

xCHEMISTx, Jul 15, 2015
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 4 Killing Frenzy Gameplay! Exile CTF Big Team Battle

Shame it only has 4 shots like in Reach. Preferred it having 5 shots like in Halo 3 but laser is my go to weapon, if I was on the design team i'd make a permanent Team Lasers playlist.
  5. ZERO X SAYA Win User

Is this game worth playing?

halo 3 is still alive and kicking, those who prefer halo 3s more competitive game play than halo reaches, stayed loyal to it. best playlist to play with the most population is Team slayer, and social Slayer. lone wolves as well.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Big team infinaty slayer, Coming back, or gone for good?

7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

FPS with active MP. Which aren't COD's or BF3

Halo: Reach isn't much like Halo 4. There's a chance you'll like Reach but not 4. I like both, but without playlists Halo 4 is useless to me. It has no big team mode besides TDM.
  8. Nesquiked Win User

HMCC: Multiplayer Playlist Search Engine Question

From the RTX menu video the playlists looked like this:

H2A Team (Slayer and Objective)

Team Slayer (H1-4)

BTB (H1-4)

Halo: CE Team (Slayer and Objective)

Halo 2 Classic Team (Slayer and Objective)

Halo 3 Team (Slayer and Objective)

Halo 4 Team (Slayer and Objective)

And then a rotational playlist which could be anything

So, right now it doesn't look like you can get too specific with what you want to search for.
Thema:

1. Big team playlist, Huge Halo 3 preference - Similar Threads - Big team playlist

2. A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.: So its become apparent to me now that, if you want game pass AND Xbox Live, you're forced to buy Ultimate. This is stupid, I've been ripped twice now because I was unaware that the brain has...
  3. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  6. Big Team Battle playlist is completely broken/stopped working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Team Battle playlist is completely broken/stopped working.: Ive been trying all morning with big team battle and it will not find a single player for over 3 hours now...Team slayer works relatively fast now but I don't want to play Team slayer, it has too...
  7. Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Play Halo 4 Big Team Battle: Anybody else having problems playing Big Team Battle in Halo 4 today. I have had nothing but problems with players transporting, vehicles moving on their own, not being able to kill anybody when...
  8. hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hollowl FATAL l Scammed me big time in Madden Ultimate team 15: He is currently ranked 21st on MUT 15 on xbox one. I got an Emmitt Smith card last night out of a pack and put it up on the AH. I then received a message from this guys asked if i could trade. I...
  9. Enforcement team eat my big ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team eat my big ****: Go ahead and remove this you **** trash ****, and I know you **** will. Today I ended my 10+ year relationship with microsoft and xbox after being falsely accused of some ridiculous infraction and...
  10. XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A BIG MISTAKE!: 2 weeks ago, i got suspended for communication. after it's end, i was still suspended without an enforcement action. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! 12b848d2-be9b-4581-8ed0-5d091b094886